Reviews for Thine Own Self
Illyria04 chapter 11 . 5/7/2003
very kool

next chapter next chapter next chapter!

keep up da good work!
evie9 chapter 11 . 5/7/2003
Dakota/Connor confrontation oh! And fluffiness I can't wait forthe next ch. I liked this one The maddy hopie thought reading was good and I also liked the sence of somehting big coming
Hexe chapter 11 . 5/7/2003
Cale is so CUTE! And maddy is cool. But weird. Oh and you and your "small woodland creature" reveiws on my story. Grr. It wouldnt leave me alone til I wrote it.
Spana chapter 11 . 5/7/2003
Amazing, this story is so damn amazing! I love Maddy shes so great, I loved when Maddy got all smashy with Lilahs orb. Cale is also so cute, I cant wait to see more of him with Hopie, them two together are so cute espicially they look like they could start fighting over Connor. I really hope things get less cryptic as I am really confused.
allydd chapter 11 . 5/6/2003
A perfect ending to a day that was not so perfect. I really love this story. Thank you for calling Kody, "Lil' Faith." I am still kind of confused about Anni/Ari, but I trust that you will reveal all at the perfect moment. Maddie drawing naughty parts...hehehe. You should make her do it to Spike and Angel as well. They really couldnt handle something like that. I can see Angel running out of the room screaming Cordy's name. Ok, now I know I am too tired. Keep up the goodwork.
Jane Girardi Rove chapter 11 . 5/6/2003
I loved this Chapter Jen it just keeps getting better and better, and I love Cale and Hopie together they are so cute.
mcat3 chapter 11 . 5/6/2003
good as usual. but i guess i like fluff more than a involved storyline. i miss the a/c fluff. i still hope you have their wedding. i am looking forward to that very much. keep up the great work.
antonia chapter 11 . 5/6/2003
great! i always enjoy your writing. this is awesome. um...feeling a littl eout of it, but i'm missing the lilah part, care to explain some?
Sayra Louise chapter 11 . 5/6/2003
Ten Words? I'm pretty sure I can manage more.

Less cryptic would be of the good although cryptic is... fascinating making me wonder what it all means. I'm sure that, since I've loved the rest of the Chronicles, I'll be amazed and amused and happy with whatever it is that is going on. And yes I know that that sentence makes very little sense.

I love Maddy, she's so much fun. And hopie is a sweetie. I do hope that Kate can get over any dislike she has for Connor and that there's happiness a coming. Hm. Oh well. I shall look out for more.

:D

S.
LoathingSlumber chapter 11 . 5/6/2003
I don't even know what to say, this chapter was just awesome, I am in awe...no words can be used to describe it.I mean it was funny, dramatic, cryptic, funny, weird, erm..evil, yesh I liked it lots and lots. Maddy just cracked me up! & I just love Cale _!

~Sukie~(who really wants some Oz screen time and to see Kody harass Connor)
haley chapter 11 . 5/6/2003
This was too funny. "Now there's only one." Hah!
Imzadi chapter 11 . 5/6/2003
Maddy, you go, girl! Smash Lilah's Orb! Good for you. Another great chapter! I'm looking forward to more of the same. I'm not really sure I like Kate & Oz, though. She's too old for him. I'd prefer her with someone else but all the guys are taken. Except Giles!
Imzadi chapter 10 . 5/6/2003
Sorry I didn't review this chapter earlier, but I was away in the wilds of DisneyWorld. I missed you all. Anyway, great chapter. Really, really good. Looking forward to the-babies? Lindsey will have his hands full! Anyway, I'm going to review chapter 11 now.
supergirl chapter 11 . 5/6/2003
wow, that was pretty tight. i 2 am worried bowt ur sleep. where isfred? am i being thick or something? coz i thought this was set in bowt season7 buff and season4 angel! plus more A/C gr8 job so far. gd luck with finals and moving

peace...out ( until next chapter)
Queen-Misift-01 chapter 11 . 5/6/2003
Wow great chapter, made me laugh. Maddy is so resistant and Lilah will get mad sooner or later!.

Is Faith's pregnancy kinda special cuz of the slayer thing? .

Write more please!