Reviews for Thine Own Self
redneckfaerie chapter 15 . 6/20/2005
ive been trying to hound you on aol...i love hopie! i want more! p.s. is there any way you can send me the hopie series in text format? thanks. i love hopie and you, too!
Diana Troy chapter 15 . 5/1/2005
AW omg that was just so cute!
GlassSplinter chapter 15 . 4/2/2005
this was really really funny, and maybe Maddy should get herself a girlfriend? Wesley said she couldn't kiss boys, he didn't say anything about not kissing girls. hmm, maybew Dakota's fit for the role? imagine, uncle Spike on kissing duty, watching over Maddy to see she's not kissing anyone... anyway, great fic, and i hope the next fic isn't too far away?
luckyshamrock chapter 15 . 3/28/2005
I don't think I've ever enjoyed another fanfiction series as much as I have enjoyed yours. I think I read all the Hopie series in like two days. It captivated me the whole time, made me laugh, made me cry, and just in the end made me feel damn good. I love your couples that you have chosen together, they were all suited, and I was rather suprised to find Lindsey and Faith getting together early on (as you can tell I'm practically giving the whole series a review now, you'll have to forgive me, about that sometimes my mind wanders and I don't always click the button, but now I did...)

And you made two very powerful OC's, the first one of course being Hopie, and the second one being Anni. And you know what? They are about the farthest thing from a Mary-Sue then anything ever.

I read at the beginning of this chapter that you didn't mind if someone borrowed a character to put to use in their own fiction, as long as they e-mailed you the link and gave you credit. I can honestly say that I will probably write an Anni story very soon. Filled with mucho teenage angst because that's what I'm best at, and really, I love that she's related to Wes.

Mucho love to you because you are the most fabulous fanfiction writer that I have ever come across. No matter what anyone says, you are a great writer, and storyteller. All was completly original, and beautiful.

You are a true insperation.
msand chapter 15 . 10/23/2004
Love your work.

Thanks.

ms
the-faith-less-one chapter 15 . 8/23/2004
I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!

Okay?

Willow and Wes, Lindsey and Faith, Cordy and Angel, Buffy and Spike, Dawn and Connor, Kate and Oz, Clay and Nic, Hopie and Cale! So much love!

Fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff!

My favourite kind of story!

Angel.
Little Lab Rabbit chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
Camp Tesseract! A wrinkle in time! Anyways great job!
Little Lab Rabbit chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
You are the queen of plot twists:D Good job.
kitKat chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
Wow this series totally rocked! Will we ever see the fic about the triad and Cale/Hopie... Hopie is so cute! I would love to know more... Not quite as fond of the little nymphette Maddie but she has potential... no pun intended...
the silence in between chapter 15 . 4/7/2004
Angel and Cordy finally got married! Yay! But this is really the last little-Hopie story? No! Hopie's so cute when she's little! And I can't help but feel a little sorry for Lilah. She must have loved her baby deep down, even if only just a little. Anyway, wonderful story, and I can't wait to read the next installment!
Melanie chapter 15 . 4/2/2004
I really enjoyed reading this story. You have got so many characters but still manage to keep my interest in them all and write them all very well.
Thanks for the great reading
Melanie
KanSol chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Yesturday was messing up everything again, so I couldn't review or finish reading some of the chapters cause they wouldn't load. I wanted to review, and that's what's important. I like this story and "Things Unseen" a whole lot, but sometimes it was a little bit too mushy for me. Mash potatoes really aren't my thing you see. Just wanted to let you know.
miss-ange chapter 15 . 3/1/2004
haha loved the story! is there going to be another hopie story?
Storm079 chapter 15 . 2/1/2004
oh poo...now its over...darn...i liked this series a whole lot...and i was really glad you kept Oz in the series instead of making him leave again...and Cale's so cute...and i knew Kate and Oz would get together...because...i'm smart like that...that and i'd read (well i think it was yours) a leprechaun story with Cale, Oz, and Kate. well...cant wait for Maddy's story...
xanya-forever chapter 15 . 11/7/2003
Chapter Eleven:

Yay, another lot of chapters for me to read! I’ve been waiting all day to get back to this fic… Anyway, here I go! I am loving Maddy, she is extremely hilarious.

“Ancient embodiments of evil can be hermaphrodites too,” Oh ahhaha, that’ll keep me laughing for a while. She’s fast becoming one of my favourite characters. The whole Anni/Ari thing is still puzzling, but I’m sure it will be resolved very soon. Great chapter!

Chapter Twelve:

Maddy grinned at the word ‘oversexed.’ No one had ever called her oversexed before.

Could Maddy get any funnier? She’s the perfect mix of hilarity, intelligence, niceness, braveness and trouble making. Heheh, and the dmon crying because it was all so romantic? Very amusing. This balance thing is getting confusing, but strangely – more clear. I’m beginning to understand it. That plot line is extremely well though up, where did you come up with it? When the Oz/Kate plot line was suggested, I wasn’t a big fan of it, but after that bathroom scene, I’m starting to come around to that way of thinking, a little. I felt really sorry for Kate, and Oz was his usual wonderful self. Argh, cliff hanger! Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPIE!

Chapter Thirteen:

Hahaha, Gidget and Dawn… I like that little plot line. Thank goodness you did start writing! And gr, what an EVIL guy Travers is!

“Never,” he said. “If you kill yourself, so help me, Annabella, I will thrash you within an inch of your life.” No one commented on the ridiculousness of his words.

That’s kinda like “If Xander kills himself he’s dead!” from ‘The Replacement’! I really enjoyed this chapter, as there was a lot of good and kinda final-y-but-there-could-more action. But I’m beginning to wonder about Colette… doe she have an important role that nobody knows about? And one last thing – Faith and Willow’s babies are coming, yay!

Chapter Fourteen:

“Everyone around here procreates like bunnies,” Kendall said sarcastically.

Anya looked around, wide eyed. “Bunnies?” she shrieked.

Ah, some good old fashioned bunny humour. It never gets old. OH yeah, Lindsey is quit a feminine name. It’s definitely not a good thing. Like the baby down my street who was born a few weeks ago and is called Francis. In this day and age it’s quite cruel to the child. Anyway, back to the chapter… I loved the names you actually picked up. They really suited them. But cryptic much? I know it’s got something to do with Hopie. Everything does. Or maybe she just knows about it. And Anni’s somehow involved… Only one way to find out, I’ve gotta keep reading!

Chapter Fifteen:

PARKER! Well that’s a surprise… only not cos let’s face it, what a womanizer!

“The first time I met you, I thought ‘wow, he’s hot.’ NO, she thought “Hello salty goodness!” hahaha, I always say that nowadays. In an American accent too, which makes it sound even funnier. NO it’s finished, for good. This is very sad. I must say, I absolutely loved the whole thing, not that that wasn’t obvious. And I loved it all the better that it took me two days to read and I had stuff to look forward to. BUT, I still really want to know more about Maddy and the three babies! Oh well, one day you should write about them, cos I’m sure I’m not the only one. Superb work! Also, update Small Packages and Throwback very soon cos I’m having some withdrawal…
403 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »