Reviews for Thine Own Self
Si.Crazy chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Great start!Again I say, Hopie is so cute! Please, post more soon. ;)
Spana chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Yippee a new story and its already so good. I love this story and Cale sounds really cute.
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
hey new chapter. and its early. kewlies.

other than my usual enjoyment of Hopie stories I haven't yet decided what I think of this. There's alot going on and I think I'll need to read more, and find out more about what's going on, before I can decide what I think. But so far am still liking. And rambling apparently. So all good.

*grin*

S.
ichargrl chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
gidgetgirl,

dang girl! another fantastic start to a hopie adventure. Keep it coming! Is Dakota background a nod to Kennedy's background?
Logan13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Great start. I love both of the new characters so far. I am looking foward to seeing Clay and Nic's relationship develop. Wes reactions to Anni's suit reminded me of my big brother so much. I loved what Anya said about the icing and dollar bill bikini. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Pyro Bear chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
This is soo cool. Hehe, Cale was cute, and I'd love to see more of him (which I'm sure I will). The whip cream was cute as ever, so I look foward to Anni flouncing Joss, cause we all love to hate that...er...girl. Hehe, loved the Wes-ness too.
Sarahj16duke chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
WOW! Great first chapter love the thing going on between Faith and Lindsey, And not forgetting willow and wes. maybe you should become a writer cause i have read all your stories and they are great. PLEASE! update soon
RockAngel1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Great start I can't wait to read more. I like the whole Connor checking for whiskers thats cute.
jenny chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
great again nice to se you used sodding hell as i suggested
Ivorycat chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Let's see... what did you call it when "I" had too many plots? I believe you called it a laundry list. Hopie is so cute! Why can't I have a dad who'll fall for my charms? It's unfair!
Lorelai Anastasia chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
YES! YOU FINALLY POSTED!

Sweetie, thank you so much for posting this. Already it rocks! I love Hopie...and the Pontentials are hysterical! PLZ UPDATE!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
I like Kody. Is there a mini-Lindsey somewhere for her? A nephew of his, maybe? Or a much younger brother?

Caleb is also a cutie. I'm looking forward to finding out his story.

BTW It is not necessary to go to the dentist for a loose tooth! But this is an excellent story. I like the idea of the icing & dollar bill bikini-but not on Xander! How about a knife-catching ex-lawyer! (Imzadi runs to take a cold shower!)
Amphitrite chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
As with all your stories great start I can't wait to see everyones face when they meet Caleb. I do have one question though Hopie kissed Faith stomach twice "for good luck" does that mean what I think it means? :)
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27