Reviews for Thine Own Self
xanya-forever chapter 10 . 11/6/2003
Okeydokey, my reviews are a little different for this one. Instead of posting for each separate chapter, I just did it all in one go, but with chapter headings. This is the longest review I’ve ever written, be proud! HHahaha

Chapter one:

“Well aren’t you adorable?” the assistant asked cheerfully.

“No,” Hopie said mutinously. “I’m not.”

“Hopie,” Cordy chided gently, hugging the child a little.

“Fine,” Hopie admitted, sighing a very adult sigh. “I am.”

Chapter two:

I love the Wes/Willow bits, they are just so perfectly suited for each other. And their commentary from the sides is priceless. And Maddy! She’s extremely hilarious, and who wouldn’t take advantage of all those guy there… ready for the taking… ahem, back on track now.

“Of course that means I’ll have to have sex,” Anya said, “but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make. On a totally unrelated note, where did that whip cream go?” (Yeah, right, “unrelated”.)

Oh yeah, I TOTALLY guessed it was Kate! Seriously! Just cos she recognized the name Connor Angel, that was the clue…

And Faith has no idea why she’s feeling sick? Hm, I do.

Chapter three:

Wes turned his gaze to Anya, who had entered the room the moment before. “I don’t wear underwear,” she said brightly. There was an awkward pause. “It’s hardly worth the monetary price. Either no one sees it, and then the money is wasted, or someone does see it, but what they really want you to do is take it off. Either way, it’s not a sound business venture, and I personally don’t care for the constriction.” The former vengeance demon smiled at everyone in the room, completely undisturbed by the way they were currently staring at her.

Ahahhahaahhahah, I just read that to my sister, who agreed it was incredibly hilarious.

Chapter four:

Uh-huh. Faith is sick because of “stress”. Just like she was weepy for some unknown reason. Yep, I’m buying that stress thing, definitely. She has NOTHING in common with Willow. Nothing.

Don’t look so grim, Papa Bear, she said playfully.

What do you think they’re doing in there? Wes asked, his mind voice suspicious.

Having an orgy, Willow replied. Wes shot her a censuring look.

Oh, Faith hasn’t been feeling too well lately, hey? Hm, I sure wonder why that is.

Chapter Five:

For a moment, Wes thanked heaven for small favors. Then a horrid thought occurred to him. Anni hasn’t been talking to Anya lately, has she?

So, Kate’s come? Well I hope she’s a little nicer than she used to be. Buffy has every right to be angry and mean. I love Willow’s “I’m pregnant” thing, by the way.

“I think he’s talking about sex,” Hopie said helpfully. “Aunt Anya says…”

No one wanted Hopie to finish that sentence.

Chapter six:

“Clowns can be very scary,” Angel said, his voice small. Gunn shot an incredulous look at him, and the typical, serious, broody look came back over Angel’s face. “I’m not scared of clowns,” he said very unconvincingly. “I’m just saying that a lot of people are.”

All through your fics Angel is such a little boy! In a good way of course, cos he’s very cute when he’s trying to be manly to cover up his rubber ducky impression. When are he and Cordy going to get hitched, anyway?

I also completely love the Oz/Cale bits, their bonding is so cute! Also, I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for poor Joss (perhaps it’s cos she has the best name!) but I can see where the others are coming from.

Lastly, what’s with Anni? I’m sure I’ll find out soon enough…

Chapter seven:

“She must be hanging around here somewhere,” Kendall replied with a completely straight face.

So, we finally find out about Faith’s “sickness”? Yay! I love Faith/Lindsey and you write it so well! I can’t wait to see how he reacts. Speaking of shippiness, I’ve been missing the good old Angel/Cordy stuff, but I’m sure it will be back soon.

“I never brood,” Angel said, completely serious.

All of the others stared at him.

Hahahahahah, poor delusional boy.

“If you don’t let me down,” she said. “I’m going to have an orgy. I don’t really know what an orgy is, but trust me, I can find out.”

Chapter eight:

Yay, Lindsey’s reaction was so gorgeous! As you can tell, I kinda love him. Gr, I’m very jealous of Faith. But why is she getting pregnant so fast? Is it the slayer thing, or something a little more EVIL?

“But there are always two,” Hopie said. “You have to share.” The others fell silent as Hopie babbled on. “Daddy, it’s not nice to keep that coloring book all to yourself. Connor likes Blue’s Clues, too.”

Oh Hopie is so incredibly hilarious! I really love her. I haven’t said that enough, but I do! I’m also really into the comparison between Jordy and Oz’s expressions, or rather lack of them. Lovely, in a parodyish sort of way.

Hm, what’s been going on with Joss and Travers? Much with the fore-shadowing? Or is it pre-shadowing? Whatever, it seems a little eerie. I always knew he was trouble, with a capital t. Hahah, t for Travers… okay, I’m over it.

Kincaide is Faith’s dad? The plot thickens, in a very you type of way, which is always wonderful!

Chapter nine:

Meanwhile, Giles can be sexually frustrated while he resists the compulsion to clean his glasses.

Hahahah, even though she’s EVIL, Anni, still does have a point. Not that Anni’s EVIL, but that was the EVIL Anni talking. Kinda like EVIL Francie on Alias… never mind. But this whole Anni thing has definitely got me baffled. Damn suspense and what not. Arrgh It’s REALY late and I should go to bed, but there’s so many more chapters to read… Okay, I’ll read one more then it’s off to bed for me. I’ll have to read the rest tomorrow, yay!

Chapter ten:

Faith grinned unabashedly. “You’re just mad because she made you one of Lindsey’s gigolos.”

Lindsey frowned slightly at that disturbing idea, and Faith turned to kiss his chest, comforting him.

“Hey,” Angel said, “I’m the gigolo here.” The two stared at him. “I mean I’m the one she accused of being… never mind. Were you like that when you were that age?” Angel asked Faith.

Heheeheheh.

“Bunnies have ulterior motives and can only be defeated through monetary acquisition,” Hopie recited.

“Anya,” Connor and Cordy said at the same time by way of explanation.

Yes, definitely Anya. It’s so cute how she and Hopie get on so well. Speaking of Anya leads me to Xander… he hasn’t been in this at all! Odd, but I’m not really complaining.

Hey, when Kody said “knock yourself out, kid.” She sounded exactly like Faith. Not that I could really hear her voice… but the way I imagined it. Great writing!

Well I’m off to bed now, but I really want to read the end of this fic! Arrgh. Oh well, tomorrow I suppose. I’m loving it A LOT so far, as you can probably tell, and I can’t wait to read the rest. This is some of the best writing I have ever read!
Fire'N'Ice chapter 15 . 11/2/2003
AAhh, It's over *sob* But great job!
Fire'N'Ice chapter 14 . 11/2/2003
Hola. I like the babies' names. VERY glad Anni is okay :-)
Fire'N'Ice chapter 12 . 11/2/2003
Happy Birthday Hopie! Okay, so I know it's late, really late, but oh well.

No, Anni can'd die... please? I know the chapters are written, but that's ok, I'll just ignore that...
Fire'N'Ice chapter 11 . 11/2/2003
hehe "Now there's one". I like that.
Fire'N'Ice chapter 10 . 11/2/2003
Hello. I have decided that I'm a bitch. I dislike Kody greatly. Even knowing that she has her reasons and so on, I just don't like her. Not really sure why, I generally don't have a reason. Oh well, onward I go..
Fire'N'Ice chapter 9 . 11/2/2003
Ah, could Oz be any sweeter? Hmm.. have any ideas where I could find a werewolf? And, I fully approve of Maddy's experiment :-D
Fire'N'Ice chapter 8 . 11/2/2003
Hmm.. this chapter I love... Conner! lol
Fire'N'Ice chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
I love Spike, lol, he's so amusing.

I haven't read the Bella story, but I will afterwards and just piece things together then. I really like Anni, I hope she's ok.
Fire'N'Ice chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
I love Oz!
Fire'N'Ice chapter 5 . 11/2/2003
hehe, canine inclined. Maddy is so funny, I love her! lol.
Fire'N'Ice chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
Hehe, Conner amuses me too. I'm glad, cuz with the way everything ended up going in Angel, I pretty much hated him.

I laughed out loud when Kate mentioned Cale and Conner being the same age. Oh, the look on her when she finds out...
Fire'N'Ice chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
LoL, Maddy and Hopie amuse me so much.
Fire'N'Ice chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Hello again. I bet you're getting rather sick of me, lol. Just going to go through this one now, though I was never really a huge Buffy person, I do adore Spike and Wes.
Lian1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Will Take Me As I Am be started soon, I really love the Hopie Chronicals and Maddy was my favouite potential (I'm in my yearbook class and I've got the time to review, sorry i don't do it very often)
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »