Reviews for Thine Own Self
Straycat1 chapter 12 . 10/18/2003
Happy birthday Hopie! (although it's not May 17 anymore)
Straycat1 chapter 11 . 10/18/2003
I (1) Love (2) this (3) fic (4) (oh dear) and (5) I (6) can't (7) wait (8) to (9) read(10) the(11) rest(12)

how is that? -
tchele chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
This series rocks! I had skipped over it many times as it is difficult for me to read multiple part stories. I have to say the Hopie lines about the pretzels had me in stitches! I am also engrossed in Comes the Spring. Keep up the good work!
Barbara chapter 15 . 8/3/2003
when will you post more? it's almost been two months! i can't wait for the next installment.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2003
i read this in one night from 10:00pm-2:00am it's good enough to keep my attention for that long p.s: fear the dancing karioke sheep! lol sorry it's 2 in the morning i'm kinda crazy
kitty-kat12 chapter 15 . 6/28/2003
aw its over

im sad but happy in the same way

i love all your stories and i will keep on reading if you post up more fics

its fitting that it ends with a wedding or more likely everyone kissing

how cute

i have a feeling that the next story will be much darker

hopefully very angsty

anyway, great job on the whole story

loved every moment of it

don't keep us waiting too long

but we will be patient...hehehe

katz
Illyria04 chapter 15 . 6/22/2003
kool!keep goin wit da sequels & stuff
CJtheCregg chapter 15 . 6/21/2003
*squeal* YAY!I loved teh Hopie series... and while I'm sad to see it go, cause it caused heaps and heaps of laughter etc for me and my friends, I'm looking forward to the next stage... REALLY looking forward to the Maddy fic :D Totally and definatly. And seeing the potentials older:D

My friend lexie mentioned that she thought you wrote Anya incredably well. I have to agree. You're one of the best Anya writers out there. I'd love to see an Anya based fic :D

Good luck with any future fics, and I look forward to reading them

Jacey
DaMick chapter 15 . 6/14/2003
very nice. I like it a lot. can't wait to read your next fic. i really like your work. keep them coming.
Imzadi chapter 15 . 6/9/2003
That was a total surprise-Parker! The second handsomest guy in the Buffy/Angelverse as Cale's father! The kid is going to be drop-dead gorgeous! Kate does seem to have this thing for younger men, I guess!

But what about Lilah? And her revenge? I do hope that you won't just let that drop.

I have totally loved your stories, and the thought that you won't be writing more for a while makes me sad. However, good luck & much happiness for you, my dear. May we meet again soon here at . All the best to you!
Sayra Louise chapter 15 . 6/9/2003
Aw. So cute. I love.

So late summer/autumn for the next one... ok. I'll look out for it then.

See ya,

S.
E-Beth chapter 15 . 6/9/2003
Oh bloody hell...you left us there? I could seriously see a Hopie/Cale romance (when they were older) and Jordy giving Anni something would be cool. But I know what Maddy is! I know what Maddy is! Hehe, I love being friends with the author. But good job. I loved it.
cloudofcalm chapter 15 . 6/9/2003
*snickers* Ivorycat got annoyed around the time I told her I didn't review Blake. She called me a poop-head. That's one I haven't heard in a while...

Anyway, the story. S'good, for fluff. I'm not a huge fan of fluff in general, I'm a strong advocate of the whole candy floss principle. It's nice on a stick, but then it gets all tangled, and messy, and sticky, and..I'm going off track.

Yeah, sweet. The Triad babies, I'm seeig mini Charmed here, which is odd. I just liked the little bit about mini baby smirks, they do that. Oddly enough, it's normally when they're about to take a whizz between nappies...

Babysitting aside, I thought it was cute. A nice way to round it up, and no Buffy bashing! Whoo! Jordy's lil' vision-y thing, I got, which I dunno why I got, but I did. It made sense.

Oh, and if you don't write the Maddy thing, I will fill up your inbox with emails. Just a warning.

Go you! It's done! You can relax!

A
The 2nd Evil chapter 15 . 6/9/2003
Very good! I liked Cale/ I hope you do something else with him in another story when he is a little older.
Kierseth chapter 15 . 6/9/2003
Yay! And Boo! I know your busy with the writer-as-a-life-thing, but I'm gonna miss your stories. Good luck and I hope to see your name (whatever it is !:) ) in print!

Toodles and lottsa luck!