Reviews for Last Chance
Lala chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awwwww! So bittersweet! I felt like I wanted to cry at the end. Great work!
shooboosha chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wholy shitnI LOVED that! :3 I've been searching forever for some half-decent ZADR and that was certainly more then half decent. I absolutly adored the second-pedon flow thing that you said you were experimenting with, it turned out beautifuly! Lovely fic!

Amberkitty123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aw... I LOVE your writing skillz! It makes me ACTUALLY feel like ZIM! :D Sad at the end, though... :(
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Well, *bleep*. That made me cry. It DEFINATELY did not help that I was listening to Eve 6's Here's to the Nights as I read. :s

-Audrey

favs
prettilitTLepoison chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
thats really interesting. i like it. Im gonna check out ur other stuff.
YaoiForeva chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
*huge gasp* Oh no! That can't be how it ends! *sobs shamelessly into her hanky* But he wuvs you, Dib! That boy loves you so much!

XD Great fic, Idgiebay!
Missing a Member chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
*tear* Screw happy endings! Nothing is like that in real life, and I'm sick of people pretending that it is!

Hell, I'm 13, and even I know that!

*cough* Well, yeah... Great job here. I love a lot of lines you used in this, and if it wasn't illegal and against the almighty ToS, I'd probably steal a couple of them.

I like how this isn't the cliche these types of one-shots tend to be. I also like how you wrote in in 2nd person. That's hard to do, and especially when trying to stay in character- or, in this case, in a drunk alien character.

Again, great job!
chickens chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Mm, is sad
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Beautiful. Just beautiful. This was so wonderfully well written. You deserve chips and stuff. Yea. Maybe a taco. Or a maybe a freakin' kick ass writing award.
innocent night angel chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
hey wait a second! redew! redew! you tricked me, last chace is always suppose to be good. oh well it was good! Ill get over it.
pinky-pseudonym chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Aw... that was sad ;_; Really well done to.
fuzzy pyro chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
... ~tear~
All Apologies chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
aww so angsty but very good. I love the way you write keep it up :)
submissive2gir chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
That kinda stuff makes me sad.
Boo hoo.
But, it was *sniff* nice...
firebird5 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Aw... *puppy whine* That's sad. But prob'ly what a lot of situations like that end in. But funny too.

didn’t think I’d ever want to drink you, either.

Hee.