Reviews for The Strongest Man in the World
clairbear2319 chapter 1 . 8/14
This was so cool, I haven’t read a lot of crossovers with these two but this is so far my favorite!
Finish your story man
Where is the conclusion where is the end part.
lady.dama42 chapter 1 . 4/10
Esto fue Epic sooo coool (੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏᵧₒᵤ lo siento all MIGHT pero no tienes mucha habilidad de conbate, suponjo es una debilidad para quien solo depende de su fuerza, es la tragedia de los quirk
Thefastpenguin chapter 1 . 3/2
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Great story! Keep up the good work!
BowmanW chapter 1 . 2/8
Seriously now. So as not to upset the MHA fandom, you didn't outright kill him? Jeeze, this is Saitama we are talking about, all he knows is that his enemy is a monster, he wouldn't let the guy live. Also, I doubt All Might is anywhere near the level of Boros. Other than those small problems though, I'd say it was pretty enjoyable.
Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel chapter 1 . 1/5
More PLS!
anon chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
We all knew how it would end, but All Might fought valiantly anyway.
Just a pity he wasn't using that on, say, whatever monsters were lurking.
EmilyKayros chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Update this wonderful fanfic. Unless this was intended to be a one shot, its okay. I still love it.
Adieu~
Phoenix 7.49 chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
Oh please, All Might is more like a Genos-level person. And Genos would win.
Boros, in his final form, is on par with Super saiyan 3 . All Might stronger than that? Joke of the century.
All Might coughs up blood when he gets hit by Bakugou's Super explosion at close range. SURVIVING SERIOUS PUNCH AT POINT BLANK RANGE? Now that's just a bad joke.
The plotline is okay, but you just made All Might waaaaay too OP.
Erdrick117 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Not sure if you're going to take this further, or if you even can take this further, but I'll stick around just in case you do. Till next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Dude great story but it would have been cool if all might died but Saitama ends up taking his place in the my hero academia universe just an idea
Chaos537 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Lol really enjoyed this story. Sheesh kind of hope a fight between them would be animated one day but that would never happen. It would be pretty amazing. I feel like I can imagine it in real life cuz of how you described everything.
OrkDaWaagh chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
All might being stronger then Boros? Hahaha are people still going on that?
Emrys Akayuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I hope you do a short epilogue for this about a one-armed All-Might returning to the world and maybe even his report to the police or something. Just a short, what happened next and how it effected the boku no hero world?
HateReborn27 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
This story can be sum up in one phrase "a rollercoaster of emotions".