Reviews for The Dragon Warrior
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
Been on a bit of a BoF kick lately, and was looking to see if there were any good stories out there. Liking this one so far, even though it's 5 years dead ( or in a helluva coma ) Always thought Capcom should do a game for the series telling of the arrival, war and sealing of Myria (or Tyr if you go by NA translations) so I was interested in reading someones attempt at telling the tale themselves. Hopefully something more of this will come at some point.
Luna's Meow chapter 5 . 10/9/2004
Are you gonna update?
East89 chapter 6 . 3/30/2004
Well what can I say this is one of the best bof fic in this site. keep on going and I wonder how everything will turn out.
Ps: Is ryu a dark dragon I thought he was just light. or is it the zombie dragon in him or was his father a dark dragon... well i dont want to reveal the ideas you thought up so goodbye...
Artificer Urza chapter 7 . 12/11/2003
Ah, so you are alive. I was beginning to wonder. You do have talent as a writer, the 'author notes', for lack of a better term, are especially enjoyable. I hope you try writing like that later on, you might find a comedic style more enjoyable? I updated my own fanfic, 'Requiem of Souls' quite a bit since your last review; check it out if you haven't already.
luminia chapter 7 . 12/10/2003
Please I do hope you will be continuing soon. I really like it.
darth chapter 7 . 12/10/2003
amazing you actually decided to update
master dragon chapter 7 . 12/9/2003
hi, nice to know that you are back it's been a while. I'am happy that you will be up dating soon we missed you.
Blue Haired Lover chapter 7 . 12/9/2003
I thought that Ryu didn't know his name? well anyway I am glad that you updated, and haven't died.* Smiles and walks off as friend comes and kicks her off* see ya -M
Kenzy-Chan chapter 7 . 12/8/2003
We! Nice one gal!
Continue on. I'll post me fics ...er...
In a couple of years? lol
see ya
Dragons Maiden chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
OMG this story is so good -grin- update soon! -waves- Im off to watch Kenshin. As I said: UPDATE SOON! Unlike those other jerks I am friends with -glares at a bunch of IY and CCS writes and stuff-
The Blue-haired lover chapter 6 . 10/3/2003
I really like it but remember to update soon or you will see me get mad.

-M
Luna's Meow chapter 4 . 8/16/2003
Hey! Come on update already!
Artificer Urza chapter 6 . 5/25/2003
I always like these original breath of fire stories, because it allows the writer to both create his/her characters and to use a familiar world as a backdrop. Way to go! I do, however have some things I should point out; 1) it is not possible to cleave a monster in twain with a regular sword, a zanbateau maybe but it was designed to cut down a horseman and his horse and its too heavy for anyone to lift anyways. If that sword was the Dragon Sword (or something along those lines) I'd believe it(see my story for an example). Even if this is a fantasy story you still have to keep in mind certain elements of realism. 2) Don't give away anything you are planning to do, even if it is an explanation, you have to keep it a surprise for the readers. Other than that great story, keep it up!
Mei Cera a.k.a Gensui Meia I'm not signing in at the moment chapter 6 . 5/22/2003
WAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!

XD.

I know you all too well Elena. XD.

Remember in the next chapter. i've given u a new muse.

Gabbatte!