Reviews for Prism
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
i really loved this fic, it made me fall in love with lex and lana all over again. This is how they sould have been on the show. I love that u showed she isnt always happy with the things he does and she sometimes thinks of leaving, but how she cant live without him and she loves him completely... Soooo good. Made my day. Great, wonderful writing! Please write more lex/lana stories. I'm your fan!
Maggie chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
We need way more Clark/Lana pairings, doesn't anyone but me and a few others think that they make an adorable couple?
Smallvillefan1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
I just like to say that this story it wonderful... I have always been a Lana/Clark person, but this story is different... I think this story was talking about Lana's love for Lex and I haven't read a story like this in a while it there was a ratting system I would give this story a 5 out of 5 ratting it was beautiful excelent, well crafted, perfect. keep up the googood work...maybe a sequel? just a sugestion. but if not it is perfect like it is...
GeLa chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
I've never given a lot of thought to a relationship between Lex and Lana, I couldn't see it. I'm a comitted Lex/Chloe fan... but this made it work, I could see where he would balance her and she would check him. The use of the flashbacks contrasted with the storm was just beautiful, I loved the part about her loving him but not liking him. You have a lovely style, and the piece showcased it perfectly. Congrats.
Cordy chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Fantastic. Multifaceted. Happyish ending. Brilliant. It was a wonderful style excercise as well, with the time travel. Simply phenomonal.