Reviews for A Different Life
I like the story, but your repeated use of "yar", which is not a word, is driving me crazy. No one says "yar", they say "yeah".
piggie314 chapter 8 . 1/8
I like your stories
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 1/7
Since Dumbledore invoked the ancient blood wards based upon Harry's mother Lily's sactifice of her life for the protection of her baby - then sure'll you'd have thought that Dumbledore would have placed some kind of spell/or ward that would notifie him when the wards were activated at least? Somehow I imagine that Dumbledore must have put something in place to also stop any owls from the magical world (or gringotts) from reaching the child, along with something that would stop any house elves (if there were any ) bonded to the family Potter from going to the little Master Harry, and retrieving the child or helping him in anyway?
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
a good story. too bad you didnt finish it.
bassoongirl14 chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
I hope you continue this! Awesome story!
HassleCastle chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
So i read this a looong time ago and forgot about it. Then i saw it in my favourites yesterday and wonderedwhy i did not remember the story, so i st rted reading it again. The first couple if chapters had horrid grammar and iwondered why i had favourited it back then. But your plot was very engaging so i thought i'd see whereit leads. As the chapters progressed your writing quality improved drammatically and the plot just got better and better. To the point that these last 3 chapters were outetanding. Hence it was a pitty when it ended smack... when the story was getting great... i .and continue on someday..

The hermione harry dynamics are good. Severus has amazing charcterization. You have managed to make him look caring without portraying him like a smothering gryffindor. I loved the quiditch scene and how harry handled it. And i love harry's practicality and competence. Great job with your plot and characters
Forever Me chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
I don't think you'll see this, since the last update is from 2006, but I still wanted to review...

I've always liked Harry Potter very much, and I started reading fanfiction of it around a week ago. I think it's pretty good how you manage to stay close to the books, but still have a whole different story. I don't think it'll happen, but I really hope you'll update this story! (Maybe it'll help when I say I'm from Holland, it always excites me when I see that someone from a different country has read my stories...)

Forever Me
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
I like the confusion- Lucius Malfoy could also be called Luc by a sister!
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Update please
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Are u still updating?
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
You know at first I thought it was malfoy but hen I remember it was snape and harry fanfic
O.W.L.'s and N.E.W.T.'s chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
Great i love it
HassleCastle chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
plz continue with this. its a great story.
angelaneahwalker chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
gosh...this fic is great...i want more...
so perfect it hurts chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
AHHHH! This story is amazing!
I really like what you did with the people at Hogwarts (although I though Lily seemed a little immature when you portrayed her younger, she always seemed so level headed to me in the books (if a bit cruel in her treatment of Severus). That isn't a criticism, just a comment on what I thought.
Seriously though, you HAVE to keep writing. It's just brilliant!