Reviews for A Game of Universe
Nelle07 chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
I like thi story! I hope you update!
Josef Engle chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
love the story line, the creative depth and creative flow/streaming is imaculate if a bit choppy,but non the less a gr8 work you should definately finish

J
Leigh4 chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
Loved the first chapter. Seemed like you took your time with the story, got in great descriptions and stayed true to the characters which is not always easy. Kirby even acted like she had ADHD and I love the mood swings that she went through. With as much issues that she has, she has good control. But I would not want to be her when Riddick meets up with her. I am impressed with your story. Good job.
peacewithinchaos chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Looks like a great start to a great story! I love it already... it's well written and I am already getting a feel for what all the characters are like!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I reread this and I've enjoyed it so far. Please give me some updates if you don't mind :)
skylandria chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
I still love this story so very much! I love the changes that you did and that you went through and edited it. Thank you! :) I hope you continue the story.
skylandria chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Thanks for sending me the email bc I do love your story. The 2 chapters that I've re-read so far are great, lots of detail and background of Kirby and explaining what Riddick and Jack have been doing. I haven't looked at pitch black fanfiction in a long time, so thank you again! :)
Choas Babe chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
This is indeed, an interesting change. I'll admit, I dropped out of the Riddick archive, but this is an excellent story. There is a kind of crazy, feral, protective air about Kirby in regards to Jack. It's providing an interesting dichotomy. I can honestly say that it is indeed a very interesting piece, and I eagerly await the new chapters.
jenefaner chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
I think its about time for you to update again. LOL. Seriously, this story is great, and I would really REALLY like to see it finished! Please!
angel19872006 chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
please update
The Final Lament chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
good fic
aihsatan27 chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
what would the world be like ifthey never finished pitch black or the chronicles of riddick but left it during the middle?

please update...

very good story. jack and riddick
Riddick Fan chapter 9 . 10/8/2007
This is interesting. What happens next? Please update soon. :)
Silverfox-825 chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
Please you must write more, I have never been more excited to wait for an update. Plus this story is keeping me on my toes, I hope you keep up the job well done. Also this story sounds fantastic, so PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP.
lamyka chapter 9 . 10/23/2005
here's another reminder hun, UPDATE.

here's hoping this doesn't become a dead story,

lamyka