Reviews for Morning Meetings
Gwen Eruanna chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Poor Manwë. Poor, poor Manwë. I'd say I couldn't put it down, but I wasn't holding my computer in the first place.
Elf from Downunder chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Haha! This is very funny! Poor Manwe. :) And Celebrian at the end was hilarious, and Nienna seemed to be in character. Awesome story. :)
catwraith chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I love it, and I want more!
LotRGenius chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I loved your story. It is wonderful.

I love the line: 'La la la... look at the stars...la la la..woe is us because we have a damnable obsession with sparkly things.'

But the best line in there is: 'Manwe crawled out from under the table, where he had retired in boredom and despair, and passed the time poking Irmo's feet in the hope that he would be quiet, and conducting a detailed study of Varda's legs.'

That was hilarious...

*laughs*
Lady of the Dog Star chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
:dies laighing: that was wonderful!...i love it! you should get legolas and gimli in there too! having a fight over...ah i dont know, you can think of it! :)anyway, great job!
kingmaker chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
LOL! I love good 'the Valar are not getting along' tales. I particularly loved the lines "Are we going to hold this meeting, or are we going to gossip like a bunch of Teleri after a particularly good haul of mackerel?" and "There was an audible clunk as Manwë’s mighty head hit the table." And I love using the phrase 'otherwise engaged' to imply 'other nocturnal activities.' Go Celebrian!
Erestor chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Hilarious in a dignified Valarish sort of way.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
LOL! That's hilarious! Nice work!

-P.G.
dauntless-hurin chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
*Rolls about on the floor laughing*

Priceless!

"It is all, la la la...look at the stars... la la la...woe is us because we have damnable obsession with sparkly things." I'm sure Gimli would have a thing or two to say about that! Ah, have you by any chance rerad "Real Men wear Jewelery" by Mouse? Right up your alley.
Banana Girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Once again-fantastic. I just reviewed your other story "Valarlings," and this is even better. I love how Irmo gives his sister moral support-

"Oh, shush, Ni."

You give your Valar very human traits and personalities, which, I think, allows people to connect with them in a positive way. Actually, my favorite lines were Námo's rant about Elves.

Poor Nám'-he gets to see the seedy side of the Eldar. *coughfëanorcough* Anyway, a great fic, and I look forward to more chapters!
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Rolling On The Floor Helpless

With Laughter!... This was great!

Nice vision of the Valars meeting, and

nice use of all their traits...

I like it a lot!

Thank You!

Aislynn
jillian baade chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I can actually see the Valar behaving like this on a bad day..

What on earth did Celebrian say? I guess it's as well we don't know, but whatever it was it did the job.
Finch chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
If the Valar were always that funny I'd be dying to go to the Undying Lands - provided someone out there would be willing to blackmail them to get me out of Mandos...

Still giggling!
Jen Littlebottom chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Muhaha.

I like Nienna. :) And Feanor. Only Feanor would *bite* a Vala. (again... ah, that makes it all the sweeter)

Jen
Nadra chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
You ought to continue this, with Melkor causing a little trouble in the Void...like with a paddleball...(I drew a whole comic about Melkor and Glorfindel arguing over a paddleball...then Sauron came, grouchy dark apprentice that he is and demanded *his* paddleball back...twas very funny._)

I also like your interpretation of Nienna. She's silly...I always wondered what Aragorn would do after dying...