Reviews for Tears of the Wolf
Polish chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
First things first HELLO FROM '09! -waves hand around-

You know your history of Rome ah? yes, the two orphaned children raised by a female wolf, Romulus and Remus...

Remus is starting to remind me of Zexion from Kingdom Hearts,

Please update soon!
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
Awesome idea and I hope there is more to come. Thanks for writing.
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 11 . 6/3/2008
omg this is awesome I never thought of Remus as this dark character before, but now I don't think I'll look at him any other way lol plz update soon I wanna read wat happens!
LizzLupine chapter 11 . 7/28/2006
I know this stories been up a while bu I'm only just discovered them. This story is superb. Is it going to be finished. Although I think Snapes been a bit harsh.

More please
Keaira Rogue chapter 11 . 1/20/2006
Awesome story! I love it! Please update soon!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I hope this is really good, I have a desperate need for good stories right now.
Jenny chapter 11 . 7/5/2005
Pleasse update the plot is so addictive. I also like when authors put known Gryffindors in Slytherin so congrats to you.

P.S update soon
Sky chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
OMG continue please and soon! this is a lovely story, and very diferent from most
Crimson Snidget chapter 11 . 7/29/2004
I do wish you would continue this - it's very good. And I don't know about Tomb Raider, but the guy who played Vernon was in a British film called Withnail And I. Quite funny really - he was a nance. I never could watch HP after without the image of him in a dressing gown and violet eyeshadow saying "I will have you, even if it must be by burglary!"
Devildiva448 chapter 11 . 5/9/2004
Yes *sigh* I suppose you CAN leave chapters wherever the hell you want to... but that doesn't make it fair :( lol... damn artistic licence... “Merlin, Longbottom, even I would have said hello first, and I’m the most disrespectful son of a bitch you’ve ever met,
GoshGollyGee chapter 11 . 11/12/2003
This is some seriously good stuff.

Please write more.

I like the way you go into all the details... without going overboard.

Like I said, write more...
Devildiva448 chapter 11 . 10/29/2003
hm... so I'm not the only one who decided his middle name is probably Janus... either Janus, or Jay... cuz I think it would be unbelievably ironic if the infamous "J" turned out to be just Jay... anyway, great chapter... poor Remus... I love how you write him SO much. It's hard to find a story where he actually has a backbone, not to mention one where he's so rebelious. Post again soon! (oh, and thanks for explaining what glomp meant... that's such an awesome word... )
RavensHaelo too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 9/1/2003
More, dammit, more!
Nooka chapter 11 . 8/19/2003
I'm back from france now I can review again! I'd just like to say that I really really really like this fic and that I need another update. PLEASE update soon.
l'Ange de Morte chapter 11 . 8/18/2003
What what what? Me off-kilter? I am ALWAYS off-kilter! Just more-so when I've had sugar. *grins* Aww, no PP/LV? Darn.. Oh yeah, duh, Lexi slow. Of course he knows about Lucius..

Jeez.. Suicidal Remus. Poor guy. And poor Severus, having to look after him.. And stupid Longbottoms.. and Stupid everyone else..

Ah, well, gonna go now. Gotta eat CANDY! Well, supper, but there's candy for dessert.. LoL

Oh, remind me to sedn you my new story idea.. think you'll like it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »