Reviews for Fate Pokegirl
Axccel chapter 6 . 8/3
Considering the prevalent social and cultural norms are critiacal to survival in the pokegirl world, hated people who don’t follow them makes sense. It isn’t intended to be a pleasant world.
Axccel chapter 5 . 8/3
I like your different, darker, more sexually-oriented, and less anthropomorphic (thus far) take on pokegirls. A good change from the usual “pokemon girls” thing and more of “pocket girls”.

I also liked the creativity and darkness of what happened to Rin. It helps a lot for setting the tone of the story.
Axccel chapter 4 . 8/3
Shirou: “I know that not taming you causes you immense suffering, but I refuse anyway because I would be hurting you if I tamed you.”

Sakura: “What. The. Fuck. Are you even listening to yourself?”

Shirou: “It’s wrong.”

Sakura: “I changed my mind, we need a real tamer. Fuck you.”
Axccel chapter 3 . 8/3
Well I hope the tamer suffers an agonizing death. Considering Fate/stay night, that is likely for anyone they meet, but especially that bitch.
darkchain zangetsu chapter 11 . 5/20
This is an interesting story. And I'm curious about where it will go next. Keep up the good work.
shadyxlr chapter 11 . 5/18
Interested to see what will happen next.
shadyxlr chapter 7 . 5/18
Ohh boy gotta love that Irish luck lol.
EternalKing chapter 11 . 5/11
For a story about Shirou being with his girls. He hasn't been with any of them at all.
Cherry Kariya chapter 10 . 5/10
What happened to Rin's "revenge"?
Servant Ruler chapter 10 . 5/9
I came for the ero. I saw the ero. I was conquered by the ero.

*Nosebleeds*

Please keep up the good work!~
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 10 . 5/9
Yay, Shirou is finally on a tamer journey! From the sound of it, Shirou ended up on an alternate Pokegirl world, as in most stories only there are only a couple of leagues that are as draconian as the league you have Shirou currently in. Leagues like Crimson and Kyoto are much more considerate of pokegirls and thw trainers on average aren't as douche bag as you are making them sound. Lol, well, perhaps Shirou will be the Ranma Soatome of this particular pokegirl world, lol. Great job on this story so far and have quite a few of your stories on my favorite list, so I will definitely ne reading and reviewing when they update!
Cole shiryu chapter 1 . 5/8
This story is so disgusting I’m pretty sure even caster Gilles would vomit I hope this story gets taken down
Dragonjek chapter 9 . 5/8
Is he intending to switch them over from Master Balls to normal Pokeballs? Or is that just for future Pokegirls he'd be catching?
Dragonjek chapter 7 . 5/5
It seems like Dark League Pokeballs have higher level Taming Cycles than other Leagues do. They're generally pretty mild.

You know what Shirou really needs? A truly competent Psychic-type. Put a mental "program" in his Pokegirl's heads to give them the submissive responses the Dark League demands, but which the Psychic could later disable or remove once they left the League. But that gives an awful lot of time to develop a liking for submission, but without truly breaking or changing who they are.

Hopefully Shirou confirming his domination and ownership of Sakura will force her to be less brutal with her harem sisters. Or at least hopefully move her a bit closer to her more sane evolution into a Dominatrix.
Hkblarg Et caetera chapter 7 . 4/28