Reviews for Baby It's Cold Outside
rachel625 chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
Loved this! Thanks for sharing!
Austennerdita2533 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I always wondered what would’ve happened had Lorelai gone into the diner when Luke offered her coffee in “In Love and War and Snow” so this drabble was extremely cathartic. You did a good job of portraying Lorelai’s bouncy manner of speaking next to Luke’s monosyllabic tendencies. I love that they got snowed in and it afforded them them opportunity to get all cozy and tipsy and sexy.

Thanks for sharing. xx
Katie500 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Wonderful! If that’s the last thing you post for a while then way to go out on a high! Although as I’ve mentioned before I’d love to read more of your stuff. I hope your L&L vibe comes back to you because your java junkie stores have been a great addition to the fandom.
Liz-Beth520 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
There are so many of these "trapped together in the apartment, what'll happen" type stories, but this has got to be my favorite. The plot was realistic, the last line with the song lyric was perfect, and the smut was very well written. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read your next story.
lorelaidanesfan chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
That was the best thing to read during this 3 hour glucose test I'm doing right now. Thank you ️