Reviews for Eternal Calm
RamsShams11 chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
I know this is super old, but this was fabulous!
Deshwitat'slover chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
go with the alternate events plot line!
Master of Sorrow chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Okay, do the AE thing.

Lu? We NEED more AU stuff for Seymour and Yuna. Who cares about the events as long as they stay within character right?

Come on, it's been four years!

(If I can survive, so can you Lucrecia!)

And this is your 100th review. Make it special by continuing!

M.O.S.
Master of Sorrow chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Hey, the details... they all actually click and make sense! THAT'S why the Al Bhed kidnapped her during the tournament!
Master of Sorrow chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Lu!

This is great! Why won't you continue? I know, I'll make the number of reviews you have hit a HUNDRED!

How's this for inspiration? : )

Yours,

Master Of Sorrow
MysticSpiritus chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Make Seymour a good guy! I'd love to read that. Please update! Don't make me beg now...

Mystic
rinnyzito chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
I know I'm just one person, but as a fanfic-writer, I know that EVERY single review helps! ;)

And I just want you to know that I ADORE this story! It's worth every minute of my time, I promise!

And I WILL keep reading!

(-sighs longingly-) I LOVE this story, and that is NOT something I'm just saying! (-grins with awfully yellow teeth-)
macsmackeroo chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
A wonderful story thus far, I'm really enjoying myself reading it.

I really like how you portray Seymour, as for the writers block, how about mixing the two together?

Like him still being sorta psychotic, but still has his feelings for Yuna? (I mean he WAS pretty persistent in the game, considering how many times, I myself got game over against him D: )

You could sort of develop his character later on, but instead of her killing him , come Macalania, you could fatally injure him, or set him off his goal for the meantime, or have him lie to her, and still plan to become sin?

Sorry for blabbering on like that, Just some suggestions, Good luck on getting over your Writers Block! I added the story to my alert list, I can't wait for an update.

P.S By the way~ I am absolutely LOVING how you keep everyone IN-Character, it makes the story far more enjoyable then any other fanfiction.
x Ashiyame De La Luna x chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Oh, and my vote goes to the AE - where Seymour turns into some kind of a "hero" and realizes his love for Yuna, and thinks very gradually get all sappy and love-y. XD I'm sorry, I adore love stories. And I think despite Seymour's mental torture, he is a good person and him and Yuna would make a lovely couple; especially the way you portray them.

I hope to see more, possibly!
x Ashiyame De La Luna x chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
I suppose I shouldn't have read this fic, because now I'm addicted to it and torn that I'm not going to be able to read more. The only reason I know I'm not is because you haven't updated in OVER THREE YEARS. That's a really long time...and no, I'm not mad at you. But I'm afraid that this is the best fanfiction I've ever had the pleasure to indulge in, and that despite English being a foreign language to you (I still refuse to believe that with how well you write), your style of writing it...amazing. Awe inspiring. And I've been trying to find a Yuna x Seymour fic that puts Seymour in a positive light, like you mentioned.

I'm so afraid that maybe you forgot to speak English after all these years, and if that is the case, I'll have to translate my review into Polski eventually. (My mother is all Polish, and my grandparents came from Warsaw as well! :) ) Though I'll have to use a translator site.

If you even return to this site, please find it in your heart to update, if only for me. I now have an unhealthy obsession with this fanfiction, so I would really appreciate it if I could read more.
Sylla chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
I really don't see why you have such a low opinion of this fic.

Spelling and grammer are both (by and large) correct- the only glaring mistake I've seen so far is your use of the word 'temporal' where it should instead be 'temporary'- the narration flows well and even though it's a novelisation (for now at least) the plot has an original feel to it.

I can understand why you're torn on whether to stick to the canon storyline or make this a sort of a 'Seymour redemption' fic. Ordinarily I'd vote for sticking to what's canon, but really, the SeymourxYuna pairing is in and of itself non-canon, so I think it's perfectly all right for you to, say, stick with the story until a certain point (like Macalania) and then branch of into an AE version of the story.

In fact, I think that would give you more overall freedom to explore Seymour and Yuna's relationship. (It really wasn't all that well covered in the game- the focus was so much on Tidus!)So yes, for what it's worth, I vote for AE.

Just keep going with the story, though- you're a very good writer, despite what you might think. [(Added to story alert)]
Rayea chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
what can i say? well...this story made me register :D

i realy, REALY want to see / read what happens next...

dont be so hard on yourself, its hard to write guys like Seymore well, specialy when you dont want to make them into pretty-boy cardbord cutouts of what they realy are...

as to whether to make it a tragi-romance or a alternate event version...you *could* do both, i guess...and i would read ether one

i been waiting for someone to do this, tbh...if i could write as good as i think in my head, id be doing it myself hehe..but i tend to get mixed up into other writers styles and they come out all mixed up .. *sniffle*...)

so..who is to say that there wouldnt come a moment when Seymore would argue with himself over whether or not keep to his plan?

especialy if Yuna said she wouldnt make him her Final Aeon?

(gee...i dont know *how* to vote...but considering i have read a bunch of the dragonlance fanfics and never bothered to regester till now...thats gota count as a high rate from me..im way to lazy to regester usually...)

so...

DONT GIVE UP AND KEEP WRITING *pant, pant*

i love the style and way of writing, by the way...enough info to set the scene, but not too much data to make your head spin

*i grew up with DUNE, so im used to descriptions that take up loads of page space heh heh*

even if i wasnt familiar with the game, i would be able to *see* it almost...

and i love the way you added extra stuff to make things make sence...most of it logical too...(i always knew Kinok and mika were a wee bit...naughty, in the Yevon sence of the word ...infact, i always thought Auron got thrown out of the priesthood for telling kinok where to go shove his arranged marrage to his daughter :p...but that was casue i started with ffx-2 and THEN went to ffx...so i was sure that Payne was Aurons unknown daughter, by some contry girl ...they do so many things alike hehe)

do i want more...

YES! (image of a slavering hound, baying for more)

:D
littleseren chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
Wow! I love this story, huzzah for a realistic YUna Seymour.

Please go with the AU one where Seymour becomes good- there aren't enough of those. I'm sure you can pull it off and your writing style is mind blowing

No tragedy! There is too my SxY tragedy, and it would be nice for a change!

Eitherway please update soon, I look forward to it

*adds to alerts*
loves-winged-dark-angel chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
Ok, My vote is that you should make Seymour realize his sudden love for Yuna. I love this story, please keep it up.
X-HARU chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
This is VERY good! I prefer that cynical side of Seymour though. The one where he trumpets around with a lust for Yuna, and a kick to the world for some extermination... as long as he manipulates Yuna into marrying him, kissing him, loving him, I don't mind. I love seeing that wedding scene... so hawt.

- X-Haru