Reviews for Draco Malfoy's Diary
sherstielicious chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I. What did I just read?

Im not sure but I like it.
Mallie chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
This is a riot!
Dyslexic Angel chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
ROFLMAOASMB.

(rolling on floor laughing my ass off and scaring my little brother, for the chatspeak challenged.)

In case I didn't get my point across, I love it.
nscangal chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
*snicker* Let me guess: You've read the travesty of a Suefic known as "Draco's Immortal Beloved"? The Sue you made reference to in "Week 1" fit the Sue in that fic exactly.

Very well-written, and please continue. There's just one picky little thing I'm not sure I understood. Would Draco use the phrase "Perish the thought"? It's just that my parents use that phrase. It seems a bit old for him. Aside from that, I found it very funny. Unlike most of the "[insert character]'s diary" fics out there, this isn't just a sad excuse for an agnst-fest. Please keep that up!

BTW, sorry I'm not logged in, but my browser crashes every time I submit something when I am logged in, so it's too much of a pain to bother with.
Renegade Lucy chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
lol! this fanfic reminds me of the diaries written by cassandra claire. i read them a pretty long while ago. update soon!
LoserFreak chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
LMFAO dude, you have to write more.
theinklesspen chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
so
f-ing
funny
Tinuwen chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
LOL! Please continue! This is GREAT STUFF!
DenimJeans chapter 2 . 9/4/2003
Amusing! I especially liked the cracks about fanfiction authors!
Eowulia chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
HAHAHAHA! ::Continues to laugh head off:: O migosh! This is frickiin' hilarious! ::continues to laugh:: Please! You must continue! ::Give puppy dog face::
Rens-BombRush chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
am..., i'll tell u the truth, draco sounds gay, and he is totally o.o.c, but it's alright
CharlieMistry chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Heehee! Good fic! I've written a sort of Draco Diary.

Ignore my username, I really need to change it.