Reviews for All is Calm
fourfivesecsfromhim chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
Such a cute story. Thank you for sharing! I love me a bit of Lestrade-Rosie. Simply adorable.
Vivstar chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
How sweet. Good job. :)
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
very cute, nice to see Sherlock treating Lestrade better than he normally does
April Showers'n Rainbows chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
That was beautiful. Also, regarding the impossible snow, would you happen to be a fellow Alabamian?
awilliamsbbc.98 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
All Americanisms have been happily forgotten in light of this marvelous story! Though, in all honesty, I didn't find many in the first place :-)
I really must say, this is one of the best written representations of Sherlock's character I have ever read. I know, it was from Lestrade's perspective-which was also spot on, by the way-but your Sherlock actually sounded like the arrogant, though loveable, consulting detective from the show. The deductions were brilliant, I especially liked the one with the snow, and everything was brilliantly done!
Gatiss' team? I had to laugh at that one :-)
All in all, this was a wonderful holiday themed story and it was as well written as could be wished!
Cheers,
A
WanderlustV chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Ahhhh, how peaceful. :) And pleasant to read! Thanks for the story.
Pink Splice chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Well done.
Lestrade's Lady chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
That was adorable! I really enjoyed it.
Bkpeake chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
What a sweet story. Always liked Lestrade and it makes sense that he'd be fond of children.
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
aw, adorably cute. thank you for sharing.
sweetmarly chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
This story is charming. I once read from one of my favorite authors here on FF that the most relaxing thing in the world is to have a sleeping child in your arms. I like this side to the whole BBC Sherlock world...these small moments of calm and peace and safety. Nicely written.
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
This was so very, very sweet, thanks for writing it :) I love the image at the end and the little bits of Sherlock's deductions.