Reviews for Amber Moon
Cadelicous chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Amber is my name.
Kai's Gurl 247 chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
*sniff sniff* I liked this a lot! I've never met another Christian with such a strong faith! You're going on my faves list!
Lucifer Who is Dalva chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
If the world was black and white, there would still be someone to mix the colors and get gray. Shut up, Eliana.
g14 chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
I liked that it sounded really nice while I was reading it.
Oreo chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Hm. Well written.

*walks off muttering about common mistakes in mythology, namely the fact that Diana/Artemis is not the goddess of the moon...she is associated with it, but not the goddess of...that's Serena.*

Regards,

Oreo

"All we are saying is give peace a chance."
Paige chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
hey i thought this was good because it is what u believe in. i personnally don't agree w/ u. i don't think war is the best answer but would you rather have innocent ppl dieing because of thier selfish and greedy leader? i support bush tho and agree w/ most of the things he does and i do not think we are rushing into it at all. we have given them a fair warning and more than enough time to get thier act together. also i would like to say that i am not in here to start a fight but just post my views but ur writing is wonderful i love it. keep up the good work!
taggirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
that was really good. You put your thoughts into words in a way which I never could. The first paragraph is my favorite...i don't understand the past turns into future part...seems to me the future would turn into the past. But the statement is artistic enough to stay the way it is. I REALLY like this. It's well written and eloquently put. I admire your talent :)
googoo4you chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Very nice, though it probably shouldn't go in this section. Still, I loved it. If only I could write like you (*sigh*).

~Me.
Java not signed in chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
We can't always stop what those in power rush into, but we have the duty, as human beings, to heal and feed those who your Four Riders maul.

People, do something today. Donate money to Unicef. Write a letter to your senator. Sign up for Habitat for Humanity. We've got to do something, anything, to heal the wounds in this earth. It's the only one we and our children will have.