Reviews for The Things She Felt While He Was Gone
Jaide Salvatore chapter 21 . 11/18
That was brutal. Waiting on tenterhooks till the next update...
JeniLyn2000 chapter 21 . 11/15
Jesus! What an ending. Please sir, may I have some more?
JeniLyn2000 chapter 20 . 11/15
I am a sobbing mess, this chapter has done me in. I cannot stand the thought of a heartbroken Damon. What he had to do to turn on Stefan's humanity is much more than anyone should have to withstand. I am all for a slow burn but this may kill me, dead. I look forward to seeing how this plays out.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 19 . 11/15
OMG! I've tried so hard to read through without commenting but this chapter has slain me. Poor, poor Damon, my heart breaks for him. I was actually brought to tears by his love for this girl and her (supposed) love for Stefan. How can she be so stupid? It's killing me.

So many aspects of this story are so original and so fascinating. You have such a gift for storytelling. I am simply in awe of your writing. Having actual magic out to kill Elena is original and amazing. Having Marcel introduced via Damon, exceptional. Having Elijah and Rebecca working together from the get-go, phenomenal.
Wild Columbine chapter 21 . 11/13
Warning: don’t mix this with wine. Crying my eyes out!
MistressSymone chapter 21 . 11/12
Thank you for the update! I'm really enjoying this one! She bit him, so i know she'll be back...ooh vampire Elena is my favorite! Glad she finally confessed her feelings to him, that was a very sweet scene. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Geez Louise... my chest is hurting now.
This hurts so good.
Princess Me 21 chapter 21 . 11/10
Oh damn! Half of me expected this to happen but I hoped to have been wrong.
Wild Violettes chapter 21 . 11/8
Wow, that was... harsh and sad.
Lemoncello 158 chapter 21 . 11/5
Wow... You write utter devastation so poignantly.
omg i was so excited to see an update. awesome twist haha anxious for the next one. you’re a great writer!
Mallory J chapter 21 . 11/4
SHIT! that hurt me... ow... like wow... ow. *rubs chest*
Annabelle Poe chapter 21 . 11/4
Well, I can't say that I like Elena turning but you characterized Damon's sense of hopelessness and brokenness so well.
Addison Faye chapter 21 . 11/4