Reviews for Return to Innocence
topaz-tantei chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Very good! I really enjoyed reading this!
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Really great narrative.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
It was so sweet. _
Vapid Philosophy chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
WOOT GOOD STORY LOVE IT
silverwind128 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
that was VERY good. you're an excellent writer, and i loved the poetical way the story was written.
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 1/1/2005

Incredible!

*pharaoh
Hakaisha chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Yay! Cheers to the flood of Aoko-finding-out-about-Kaitou-Kid-is-Kaito fics! D

As usual, your stuff is very poetic; there's something about that Clock Tower that makes it even more so, being where they first met after all (loved that ep, by the way). _ And why am I SO not surprised about Aoko stomping on Kaito's foot? _ Not surprising since it IS in character, but still a shock at the...bluntness of it all. *snickers at the looks that HAD to be on their faces*

Very touching; a horde of good lines in here that I'll be remembering for a while-especially the ones about Toichi. (Somehow, I love the ones that flesh out Kogoro, Ginzo, and Toichi...pity there aren't many of them. And I haven't seen ONE about Heizo yet...-_-) Poor Aoko...wonder if she can keep a straight face anymore if Kaito starts to talk about the Kid in front of Ginzo again.

*glomp!* And keep on writing Veritas, girl!

Hauntress
me me me and only me chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
wow! good one!
y7is chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Certainly a well-written fic...make that GREAT FIC
Ysabet chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Very, very cool piece of work; wow... and what a wonderful setting for it, too; the Clock Tower was just perfect. So many good lines in this story that'll stick in my head for ages; I can already tell I'll be coming back to reread it later on. Mucho thankees for writing it! Good choice of songs, great title (I love good titles), just a truely excellent story. Would love to see any fanart from this...
Mystic chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
That was so sweet! I had to have an evil laugh when Aoko stomped on Kaito's foot: unexpected yet in character. I'd be glad to see more fanfiction from you. _
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Wow... very, just, wow.

And she stepped on his foot! *hee hee hee hee* _

Very touching fic, liked it a lot. Poor Aoko, what a way to find out. Hope Nakamori's okay too.

Thank you!

-ICKA! the IMP
dissolvablelabels chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Great fic! I would never have thought about using that song for a Kaitou Kid fic, but it worked nicely. Aoko was nicely characterized.
Kaitou Magician chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
It's great how many Kaitou KID fics are being written. Your writing is, as always, very poetic.