Reviews for Where There's a Wills, There's a Way
twilightlover427 chapter 11 . 12/23/2017
OMG... Is Daisey feeling Willis, Kingfischer, or Nielsen? Kind of hoping for Willis and she just pops in at another game or practice and saves Wills from an injury.
infinityneverlasts chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
It was him, don't care what you say. It was Wills. Can't wait for the rest of the series! its great!
sunrisekisses chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
The feels! Loved it and super excited for the next instalment and always, rooting for Wills!
infinityneverlasts chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
I love this so much
twilightlover427 chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Ooohhh the other stories sound amazing! I can’t wait to read them.
infinityneverlasts chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
Its starting! This is the beginning of Wixie!
infinityneverlasts chapter 6 . 12/18/2017
Yup. Love this and Wills, through and through. I'll be waiting for the day when he realizes she's not just a little sister figure. On a different note, can Daisy feel anyone else besides Jamie? Because I'm not so secretly hoping she'll feel Wills. And Olive Pentergrass (?) was that an Easy A reference? She seems a nice enough character that'll definitely bring Wills out of the Quidditch world, but unfortunately I've reached the part of the Wixie ship where I'm likeNope. Back up. You're too close." But yeah, really good story so far!
Sunrisekisses chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
Still team Wills! Lol there is still hope! I love the way you tell your story and keep us on the edge, especially with who Daisy could end up with.
cjconner326 chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
I have really enjoyed the Woods. Thank you so much for sharing your world with us!
twilightlover427 chapter 3 . 12/15/2017
I Love Willis he is probably my favorite character. He makes me laugh all the time.
infinityneverlasts chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
You bet I loved it. Though I get the feeling you were really emphasizing the whole brother thing. Its cool, they have all the time, I will not ve deterred! But honestly, it was really good. Can't wait to see what you do with Dominique's story,, that should be interesting
sunrisekisses chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Team Daisy and Wills! They're just too cute together! Can't wait for more!