Reviews for The celestial dragon slayer
Ushindeshi chapter 24 . 7/14
Cute chapter. I love, how romantic Nastu is.
shainbe212 chapter 17 . 6/14
Is there any chapter where Lucy and Natsu kiss?!
Who chapter 23 . 6/3
Great story has potential keep writing
lonfiretessa chapter 1 . 3/28
I can see some really great potential here and it seems like i will enjoy it but, if you can somehow take your time to edit your chapters so its more uh, whats the word? Organized i guess then it would be better. I can still read it and i don't mind the spelling mistakes other details that your missing. So keep up the good work!
Lucy C heartfillia chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
thank you Larissa for your concern and I know I have asked them to take it down I have thought about reporting it but talked my self out of it
Larissa chapter 18 . 12/11/2018
Hi, I just wanted to check if you were letting user ryanvanmatre13 adopt this story? They just post it with a new chapter and I’m pretty certain everything is the exact same story here. I just wanted to let you know in case they actually stole it.
DragonQueenFire chapter 2 . 10/10/2018
I know this is an early chapter and you may have fixed this for more recent chapters but I have a few writing suggestions.

1)There should be a new paragraph when: a new person is talking, the scene changes, the topic changes, and when the time changes.
2) though I enjoy the different perspectives there does not need to be a perspective change unless he reader will receive a new take on the situation. For example I feel that last Stella pov may not have been necessary as Lucy may have been able to hear them and it didnt otherwise provide a new perspective to the situation.
3) I really enjoy the story so far and the ideas you have are great but I would appreciate if you could add more details when describing scenes and fights.

This is meant as constructive writing suggestions, I hope no one took offense. I really like this story idea!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
I like it
laurajustin chapter 14 . 9/5/2018
Great story! Can't wait for the next update!
Lucy C heartfillia chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
hi guest if you think I suck than why are you reading my story then so if you think it sucks then don't read it and good bye and good day
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
Good evening I am also an author here, The Hand of Section XIII. While I am not able to login at the moment, I am willing to give you the top 10 reasons why your fic is not that good.

1 to 10 in order:

YOU SUCK!

Browse my account if you want pointers. Good night!
FanFicWriter332 chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
I loved it! The only thing is that some of the words in here are spelled wrong like Lucy's last name. The rest is amazing!
RavenAthos chapter 11 . 6/21/2018
In my opinion you should skip galuna but have there be flash backs of what happened
kippy chapter 2 . 5/2/2018
hahahahhahahahahhha so funny
Shinonome Haruhi chapter 3 . 3/10/2018
Great idea! I look forward to future updates!