Reviews for Silent Night
tselea chapter 20 . 10/15
I LOVE THE BUCKY/PETER INTERACTION! *ahem* Sorry for yelling but OMG. He really is the best person to help Peter through this, marshmallow that he is.
recondite17 chapter 21 . 9/19
Just finished reading the whole thing— I laughed, I cried... amazing story! So very awesome- can’t wait to get into the next one.
Ashla07 chapter 14 . 8/30
Just a random thing that has absolutely nothing to do with the story, the song title of this chapter is actually my favourite Christmas carol ever, so thanks for reminding me of all my happy memories!
Ashla07 chapter 6 . 8/30
Love it when villains royally shit themselves.
The heroes pretend to have all this information and then the villains just tell them so much more, then learning that the heroes had no evidence in the first place, it’s priceless!
Also, the poor man’s (not really, I hate him) face when Tony said that.
The POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL! No not really, I still hate him, I’m just casually breaking out into Disney songs over here...
Ashla07 chapter 2 . 8/30
That actually scared me. The scene where the lights go off and Wanda, the frickin Scarlet Witch, speaks up like a creepy marionette puppet, I can just hear eerie singing, a sudden flash of red, a haunting voice. It was awesome. He is going to spill his guts. Wanda is terrifying when she is angry. He’ll get no mercy from her, he’s the one who put her in there, in a shock collar and straight jacket. Now she’s free... yeah... he’s dead. If you’ve seen Endgame, think of the ‘You took everything from me’ scene... yeah... he dead man.

Also loved the part when Bucky knocks the ‘good’ general out. It’s really awesome and reminds me of the scene in CA-TWS when Cap says, “you’re right, it’s not, it’s hers” before Natasha yeets Jasper Sitwell’s ass off the roof. It also makes sense because, Bucky understandably hates HYDRA so he should be the one to knock him out. Loved Tony’s thoughts on the matter, “If he wanted you dead, you would be.” (I’m paraphrasing, I don’t have an eidetic memory, I’m not that good!)
alive by grace chapter 21 . 8/28
You wrote this story SO. WELL. Your characters were so on point and the dialogue snappy, clever, and in-character. And your action scenes... wow, I’m not sure I’ve read many other chase and fight scenes that have gotten my heart pumping like that, and I’m including published books in that.
helen101 chapter 21 . 8/22
Excellent story. Thank you!
helen101 chapter 18 . 8/22
Conversation with Tony when 'beyond stoned' - excellent.
helen101 chapter 17 . 8/22
Nice!
helen101 chapter 16 . 8/22
Who turned out the lights. Insert vashta nerada DW reference gere.
helen101 chapter 14 . 8/21
Updating will and giving driver a raise. Laughed out loud. That is the best May/Tony scene I've . Like ever. Absolutely beautifully done - a work of art. Best chapter yet. And your choice of title for it is my favourite carol. Bonus for me.
helen101 chapter 13 . 8/21
Tony is so going to get his ass handed to him by May
helen101 chapter 12 . 8/21
Admit it, you're not sorry you cliffied either of the two previous chapters! :-D
helen101 chapter 11 . 8/21
But I don't want to hail hydra. :-(
helen101 chapter 10 . 8/21
You think you were tense writing it?! Feel sorry for us reading it! Excellent by the way.