Reviews for A Killer in Me
Ravenna Frost chapter 26 . 6/21
The ending of this was so perfect that I can't help but adore this even more. An amazing story from start to finish!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 19 . 7/26/2015
I knew it! I bloody knew it! It was Bergel all along! I bloody knew it! When you read stories for a long time, you get a sense of how the story's going to end. Alarm bells went off in my head as soon as I saw Bergel get more screen time than I thought he would...
Dinogeek chapter 23 . 1/15/2015
Well, somebody's got acute douchebag syndrome...
Dinogeek chapter 10 . 1/15/2015
Leggy you're totally being set up. Dang, I wonder who this guy is going around whacking random people... *mutters* jackass
Dinogeek chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
Legolas bro. Bro you woke up WITH A STAB WOUND. That is not the sort of thing you keep to yourself man.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/13/2013
IT'S SO FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL! :,D
justmehello chapter 26 . 3/24/2012
Great fic, one of my favourites! Thanks for writing it. :)
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
My God! It was amazing! I can't believe how I've missed it before.

You write perfectly, there's nothing to criticize about. Please write more friendship fanfiction, and if possible about Legolas and Gimli.
Imperial Dragon chapter 26 . 3/13/2011
I feel bad that Edrahil died but I am glad that he is finally at peace.
Booknerd101 chapter 26 . 2/28/2010
omg i LOVED that you are an amazing writer and i was hooked from the very first chapter all the way to the end! keep it up!
fangirl29 chapter 26 . 12/31/2009
I have only started reading LOTR fanfic the last year and so I'm way behind. I thought I had read most of the good stories out there, but then I ran into yours and I must say it's WONDERFUL! I laugh at your notes and can only imagine what it must be like to be so young, talented, and full of life :) I know it's been a few years since you wrote this and you're probably all grown up by now, but I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed your story and gladly surrendered much of my free holiday time to reading it. May your life still be full of fun, joy, and passion. Peace, js

PS-did you ever get better at Spanish. I'm bilingual and fluent in Spanish if you ever need any help ;)
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 26 . 11/5/2009
naews! that was so sad!

but you did a really, really really good job!

it was a great story. dont you ever let somebody tell you cant write, cause thats bullshit.
TheSoliloquy chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I CANNOT believe I didn't find this earlier! Need I say more?
Cosmic Castaway chapter 26 . 3/27/2009
Hey There!

I know I read this before, but I sat down and reread it again. I can’t tell you how much I still very much enjoy this story. I think it was very clever from the minute you started with Chapter 1, to the end of Chapter 26. You have the reader themselves starting to doubt our very heroic elf! Gimli god bless his little cotton pickin heart! The whole time he never doubted his friend, and I just love the comradery you showed in this story. Once again brava for pulling off such an amazing story!
Evarya chapter 1 . 3/1/2008