Reviews for Let me be the one
wenduo chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Haha poor Elrond it's almost like he have to deal with two pair of twins xD and that arguing in so many hours? They are to stubborn for their own good. I think trouble loves them even more caves xD
HelloFoxie chapter 23 . 3/3/2010
This was a fantastic unique piece of work! Unbelievebly well crafted! Kud0s to you! And a cookie too!
Tari Surion chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
Woh, awesome story!

Now, Must, read, MORE!
cherryfaerie chapter 24 . 9/21/2003
hey! that was a great/wonderful story. (even though it took me a whole half a day to read it all) lol. Really good. Some of the punctuation and stuff could be confusing but other than that it was wonderful! I hope you write more.
louise chapter 24 . 9/4/2003
Brilliant! Poor legolas, you did his emotional termoil and character perfectly. I really really enjoyed your fic. the sequal of it two which I have re-read 4 times. very good and hoping for more soon. perfect! very h/c and angsty. ow! however, with your story lines you always bring something exceptional to it. i loved how you concentrated on the friendships and family relationships important to legolas. as in the second fic, legolas's people and fellow warriors are so loyal. i love how you potray it. his pain is there pain.

must say the next one gives me shivvers, ow! more please?

huggs,

louise
Kiwi05 chapter 24 . 8/30/2003
good history! will read sequel stuff!
Kiwi05 chapter 23 . 8/30/2003
*hits self. gosh im so bad at reviewing!* I really like this fic...is that all I really have to say? It's well written, I look forward to updates, etc etc.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 24 . 8/26/2003
nice story,

I have written my own LOTR fic please read and review.
Spellb0und chapter 24 . 8/26/2003
well dont forget to mail me when u do.

im now more confused then iwas before...

sorry iman idiot. i understood everything from Aragorn is born but before that...uh\well ilove the music that u chose.

well i hope to see more form u soon, but for yr sake i will stop blabing now, bye!
Miss Rix chapter 24 . 8/25/2003
no i dont like him. he's evil!
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 23 . 8/23/2003
Please write a sequel! I think a sequil will be a good idea. Let me know when you write one.

Please read and review my fic sworn brothers.
Xans1 chapter 23 . 8/22/2003
"The End"

Oh my goodness! I've been reading this for... three days now, between laughter and tears, and then wow! It's over. Done. End. I didn't expect that! But my it was incredibly good.

Quite the Legolas torture fic! About the only other one I've read, or am still reading (as soon as she updates!) is "Isengard's Captives" by Lady V. I very much liked this one. Sounds like Legolas is about as accident prone as the actor who played him!

Okay, um, I also wanted to say, you may want to go back over the entire thing with a fine-toothed comb. I've noticed several minor mistakes (such as writing 'she felt' when you meant 'she left'). Also, there was some flashback of Legolas' that involved one of his brothers, and at first you had it was Thalion, but then at the end suddenly it was Lomion-I think you accidentally typed the wrong one?

I also think it's cool how you had him as 'Las for a nickname (I would so call him "Leaf" if I ran into him). I too do not believe they would have called him Leggy. ~I~ never call him Leggy.

Something more to say... what is it? I'm so absent minded today! (I think my mind is rebelling against school starting in a couple of weeks) Ah! Really lovin' the story. It was thoroghly entertaining and I salute you.

And you should write a sequel. Most definitely. More mischief, pain, worry, and such. I really think you should. I would read it. Well... if I know it's being written. :P
Coolio02 chapter 23 . 8/22/2003
Awesome story! Good job!:)
LOCISVU chapter 23 . 8/21/2003
Ow,the end already?It was a wonderful story.
scatteredbrains chapter 23 . 8/21/2003
LOL! funny chapter! very cute! D FABULOUS story! plz write more! if u want, that is...D