Reviews for The Revolutionary Invader
Guest chapter 17 . 1/26/2018
Wait, so does this mean that Madge is secretly working against Zim?
Invader Johnny chapter 17 . 1/26/2018
Dib and Tak's relationship may be. Like cloud nine to them but eventually it will get out and when it does... Ot won't be pretty.

If anything, they dug themselves into an "emotional, pleasurable hole."

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 17 . 1/26/2018
Yeah, Dib dug this hole himself, and even if I didn't know the plot of Hamilton, I'd know this is going to blow up in his face.

On a separate note, interesting choice to use Madge as Mr. Reynolds. All things considered, that ups the ante quite a bit, and I like that.

Invader Johnny chapter 16 . 1/25/2018
Fire with fire, oh lord, I can already picture thousands of ways this can potentially backfire... Yeah, a little pun, heh heh.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 16 . 1/25/2018
Very touching addition to have Gaz's ghost visit.

And I'm looking forward to seeing exactly how Dib's interaction with Tak plays out compared to Hamilton canon.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 15 . 1/24/2018
So, now Tak gets involved. And I wouldn't be surprised if she's in the role of Maria Reynolds here. Can't wait to see that develop.

Also, interesting choices of Pooncy and Nick as Jefferson and Madison. And I like how you're working Dib's beliefs into part of why no one likes his politics.

Invader Johnny chapter 15 . 1/24/2018
And now Tak got into the mix, oh boy.

I feel as if Dib suddenly made a deal with the devil.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 14 . 1/23/2018
Damn, that's depressing. But I saw that coming, unfortunately.

Speaking of things I saw coming, I knew Tak was the one left on Earth, and that Miyuki was Zim's mother. But I thought his father would be Spork, for some reason.

Invader Johnny chapter 14 . 1/22/2018
Zim just can't get a break, emotionally he's breaking more and more, plus seeing Gaz so... vulnerable must kill him more than anything else, am I right?

Invader Johnny chapter 13 . 1/22/2018
Very touching chapter and it never gets old how Zim is slowly getting "in touch" with being able to feel emotions and stuff, like Jhonen said, Irkens are capable of love, heh.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 13 . 1/22/2018
Very touching stuff in the first half. Which makes the chapter as a whole bittersweet, given the second half. Hoping Gaz makes it at least, though all things considered, I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 12 . 1/12/2018
I have a pretty good idea who Zim's biological parents are, unless you're making them OCs. And who Red is planning to send after him.

Anyway, interesting idea to have Zim devise the winning strategy only for him not to get credit. I'm sure he'll blame Dib for that, thus further inflaming their rivalry.

Invader Johnny chapter 12 . 1/12/2018
I think Red will be shock by what he's about to read in the file to say the least.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 11 . 1/9/2018
Nice choice of a name. I like it.

Glad to finally see more of Gir. The story was lacking for his insanity.

Looking forward to your take on Yorktown.

Invader Johnny chapter 11 . 1/9/2018
Yeah the fight for what's right always changes the world either for better or for worse.