Reviews for Radiance
Chocolate devil chapter 1 . 10/6
I cannot express how much I love this. Not only is the actual writing amazing, it’s witty and funny. But the way you incorporated Sakura into their time was flawless. Not too much backstory or speak of the future. I just. I can’t.
cafeanna chapter 1 . 8/16
I didn’t know I needed this! I love how Sakura is just this all powerful force burning her way through the Warring States Era and getting caught up in the love triangle—an ACTUAL triangle—with Izuna and Tobirama. Your fight scenes were wonderful, Salura’s characterization was god-like (I love) and her dynamics with Izuna and Tobirama we’re so interesting.

Also, I love that this was an actual love triangle, not the two of them after the same woman. Damn, Warring States Era Konoha is progressive.
TuiTume chapter 1 . 6/16
I love love loooove this~ 3 I was so worried that it wouldn't end like that. Tho call me a perv all you want but... I hoped for some lemon in it
Claudia Alexandria Zoldic chapter 1 . 5/16
This was amazing i absolutely loved it
It made me smile
KaKashi's Okami chapter 1 . 5/8
Omg I shipped this so hard. I wish there was a drawn out story of this three way, this was like a condensed version
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 4/28
That was so fun! And cute!

Thanks for sharing!
THAT WAS AWESOME! GREAT JOB!
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 2/10
H chapter 1 . 1/28
10 out of 10, will read it again MANY TIMES
snkannie chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh my God! I was a giggling mess while reading this, thank you for sharing this story with us.
PeinSaku chapter 1 . 1/7
That was gorgeous! And hot! And, oh my God, MADARA. XD

I lost my shit SO many times giggling about Madara! And I think we all know Hashirama’s just sitting there with a great big grin-smirk as everything’s happening. XD

You, my friend, are amazing!
shes8ack chapter 1 . 1/5
Beyond cute! I'm glad I found this fic.
MareAlba chapter 1 . 1/5
cute and sweet! i loved it!
anoceaninthesun chapter 1 . 1/4
So I FINALLY got around to reading this and I'm sorry I didn't sooner. I genuinely loved it. I feel around 5,000-7,000 is a good length for a one-shot and I thought that all the characters had beautiful emotional range for such a short piece. I can almost guarantee I will come back and reread this. It's just refreshing. I started in this fandom reading beautiful one-shots but over the years the fandom just got so inundated with...honestly all kinds of content both great and "eh". Yours definitely falls under the former category. I'm also eager to check out The Flowers Cherish You and finish what I started by reading the two other available chapters of Building the Puzzle.
SesshyxKagomeLover chapter 1 . 1/1