Reviews for Radiance
THAT WAS AWESOME! GREAT JOB!
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 2/10
H chapter 1 . 1/28
10 out of 10, will read it again MANY TIMES
snkannie chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh my God! I was a giggling mess while reading this, thank you for sharing this story with us.
PeinSaku chapter 1 . 1/7
That was gorgeous! And hot! And, oh my God, MADARA. XD

I lost my shit SO many times giggling about Madara! And I think we all know Hashirama’s just sitting there with a great big grin-smirk as everything’s happening. XD

You, my friend, are amazing!
shes8ack chapter 1 . 1/5
Beyond cute! I'm glad I found this fic.
MareAlba chapter 1 . 1/5
cute and sweet! i loved it!
anoceaninthesun chapter 1 . 1/4
So I FINALLY got around to reading this and I'm sorry I didn't sooner. I genuinely loved it. I feel around 5,000-7,000 is a good length for a one-shot and I thought that all the characters had beautiful emotional range for such a short piece. I can almost guarantee I will come back and reread this. It's just refreshing. I started in this fandom reading beautiful one-shots but over the years the fandom just got so inundated with...honestly all kinds of content both great and "eh". Yours definitely falls under the former category. I'm also eager to check out The Flowers Cherish You and finish what I started by reading the two other available chapters of Building the Puzzle.
SesshyxKagomeLover chapter 1 . 1/1
Yeeessss 3
TheAliceHuntt chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
this was amazing.
Madam3Mayh3m chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
IzuSakuTobi poly ship is my fav too !

Thanks for sharing this cute fic with us !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Poly is always a good option
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Super cute!
Chimebelle chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
This is sweet, cute, brilliant, and you've just made me ship this rare threesome of Izuna/Sakura/ Tobirama and I blame you. Lol. Loved it. It's beautifully written, nothing is forced, and the characters flow. Sakura is so fierce and beautiful, and I love how Izuna proposes to Sakura and Tobirama. Wow, what a way to let go of hatred. Izuna certainly does nothing in halves. If he hates, he hates till his last breath, and if he loves... Well I loved the way you used your creative lisence to give life to the three characters. Your story definitely deserves more reviews! And the part where Izuna says he understood Tobirama when he was hesitent if Sakura and Izuna wanted him when he first saw them kiss... That was heartbreaking and so lovely at the same time. Madara flailing in the background was a hilarious plus. I really really loved this oneshot. Thanks for writing! I'm really glad I found this!
angel897 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
way interesting and fun to read :)