Reviews for The Web of the Underworld
N4M3L355 chapter 3 . 7/10
You did you homework with this one, which made me rewatch the series and to my surprise it's still a pretty fun ride and not as bad as people are making it out to be. I could see Ben going global and turning werewolfs into a more corporate organization that starts a global vampire extermination.
If Peter wears that mask while fighting with his transformed brother, it would make sense if they wouldn't recognize each other for a long while. The weirdest thing about all this is Parker having a more lavish lifestyle, where money problems is the least of his worries.
Crieger chapter 3 . 7/6
Great chapter, can't wait to see the werewolf side of things.
Brady420 chapter 3 . 7/5
Hes still amelias bitch. Could at least have him fuck some one and then amelia find out and go in a rage or something ro spice stuff up and prove hes not a complete failure as a man. No offence i juat cant stand guys like that.
Krolikson chapter 3 . 7/5
Could be cool to have a chapter with just his day-to-day life, what does a vampire do with all that free time and possible eternal life. Does he have a Connor Macleod/Highlander hidden room full of memorabilia or any human friends/helpers that he uses during the day.
Esquire-man chapter 3 . 7/4
Short, but a lead to action. Would they even need that much sunscreen with cloths that cover their whole body? With a mask and a suit, only thing spider needs are glows. Why is he wearing a mask inside the safe-house anyway? Don't make him overly cocky, after all that info Werewolfs present serious danger. Will Ben have any love interests?
Jason Chandler chapter 3 . 7/3
Good chapter! Hopefully, Peter's plan goes well, but I think ole Parker luck will make a call.

Really, he wasn't at full strength? I didn't know that. I guess Michael had it easy when he fought William. Personally, I'd like to see the werewolves from Van Helsing vs the Lycans in Underworld. That would be a fight worth seeing. ;)
KasugaRomio chapter 3 . 7/3
"Snobby" Peter Parker, who could have thunk there would be the day xD
There was weird line of text, where the kid made it seem like Spidy already knew who his father was or was it just a misleading answer from Peter? I wonder how he would react knowing who the kids mother really was.
Hardlight chapter 3 . 7/2
Have you played the new Vampyr game? It has some similarities to what you described of Parkers past.
great story
StayBlessed chapter 2 . 6/28
I just wish you had one story where it was just Peter Parker in another world without all the extra marvel characters having to be put in it. Maybe it's cause I just don't care about all the other characters. I started reading yours stories specifically for him, but there's always some character that has to be his brother, or some other character being highlighted.
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 6/28
Good luck peter
long time no see hell of an update man. I want to see a suit when Peter go to war with lycans this is gonna be a iron spider suit but a Victorian era suit which adds historic feel to it. peace out waiting for the next rodeo.
Dr.Sugarcakes chapter 3 . 6/28
I was so afraid you were going to drop this one, but it's great to see you didn't!
gunman chapter 3 . 6/27
Well, shorter than expected, but nice update.
Peters interaction with David was interesting, though he does need to work on his tact. Some things you should know and some things you should not.
And Marcus history should have been known to Peter, it would make things easier to know what you are up against, and Marcus would certainly keep the war going only to make sure his brother was alive And well. No one, save a scant few, actually knew where his brother was being kept.
And then there are the Lycans. Underestimate your enemy at your own peril. The Lycans would learn how to survive, gather weapons and other things to survive. Especially if they are still waging war against the vampires. The vampires arrogance seems to be an infectious trait.
Then again, Kraven seemed to play that to his advantage.
I wonder if Alexander Corvinus knows about Peter? Would be interesting if he were to gather Peter and Ben together for a talk.
But that's just wishful thinking on my part.
Anyway, good job.
Write on.
lord web of life of destiny chapter 3 . 6/27
Will Peter become a hybrid as being part Lycan that would make him part of the Lycan rebellion?
Can Peter somehow drink the blood of alexander or selene to obtain the cepa of corvinus or the blood of an immortal?
Will Peter fight in the blood war even if he fights against Marius he will return in the same way as Selene?
Peter's fight against quint and marcus will be incredible