Reviews for The Web of the Underworld
cain221 chapter 3 . 8/29
I love this story can't wait to read the next chapter.
bloodline 69 chapter 1 . 8/27
more chapters for the story
Draconeis chapter 3 . 8/4
Hehe using his own title in stories isn't it just spectacular lol but I can't wait to see what he has in store
N4M3L355 chapter 3 . 7/10
You did you homework with this one, which made me rewatch the series and to my surprise it's still a pretty fun ride and not as bad as people are making it out to be. I could see Ben going global and turning werewolfs into a more corporate organization that starts a global vampire extermination.
If Peter wears that mask while fighting with his transformed brother, it would make sense if they wouldn't recognize each other for a long while. The weirdest thing about all this is Parker having a more lavish lifestyle, where money problems is the least of his worries.
Crieger chapter 3 . 7/6
Great chapter, can't wait to see the werewolf side of things.
Brady420 chapter 3 . 7/5
Hes still amelias bitch. Could at least have him fuck some one and then amelia find out and go in a rage or something ro spice stuff up and prove hes not a complete failure as a man. No offence i juat cant stand guys like that.
Krolikson chapter 3 . 7/5
Could be cool to have a chapter with just his day-to-day life, what does a vampire do with all that free time and possible eternal life. Does he have a Connor Macleod/Highlander hidden room full of memorabilia or any human friends/helpers that he uses during the day.
Esquire-man chapter 3 . 7/4
Short, but a lead to action. Would they even need that much sunscreen with cloths that cover their whole body? With a mask and a suit, only thing spider needs are glows. Why is he wearing a mask inside the safe-house anyway? Don't make him overly cocky, after all that info Werewolfs present serious danger. Will Ben have any love interests?
Jason Chandler chapter 3 . 7/3
Good chapter! Hopefully, Peter's plan goes well, but I think ole Parker luck will make a call.

Really, he wasn't at full strength? I didn't know that. I guess Michael had it easy when he fought William. Personally, I'd like to see the werewolves from Van Helsing vs the Lycans in Underworld. That would be a fight worth seeing. ;)
KasugaRomio chapter 3 . 7/3
"Snobby" Peter Parker, who could have thunk there would be the day xD
There was weird line of text, where the kid made it seem like Spidy already knew who his father was or was it just a misleading answer from Peter? I wonder how he would react knowing who the kids mother really was.
Hardlight chapter 3 . 7/2
Have you played the new Vampyr game? It has some similarities to what you described of Parkers past.
great story
StayBlessed chapter 2 . 6/28
I just wish you had one story where it was just Peter Parker in another world without all the extra marvel characters having to be put in it. Maybe it's cause I just don't care about all the other characters. I started reading yours stories specifically for him, but there's always some character that has to be his brother, or some other character being highlighted.
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 6/28
Good luck peter
long time no see hell of an update man. I want to see a suit when Peter go to war with lycans this is gonna be a iron spider suit but a Victorian era suit which adds historic feel to it. peace out waiting for the next rodeo.