Reviews for Meant to Be?
Flippityflop chapter 13 . 8/10/2018
Not only did you answer my questions from previously in this chapter,but I also found a sense of respect for Travis.
Flippityflop chapter 12 . 8/10/2018
Wow! She will stay faithful! Alright,Della. I see you being a good person with morals.
Flippityflop chapter 11 . 8/10/2018
I mean,at least Travis and supposedly Malcolm are her friends.
Flippityflop chapter 10 . 8/10/2018
I know I questioned a lot,but I really enjoy this story. It's a bit rushed in the first few chapters,but it has a nice consistent flow.

I know Connor is like a second lead love interest in this story,but aside from Annabeth,Jason and Will,will Della have any interactions with other friend's? Friend's,though sometimes pain in the behinds,are support groups and right now it seems Della could use some support. She seems to be carrying a heavy load,though she keeps it in the down low.

Did she tell her half siblings about her past?
Flippityflop chapter 9 . 8/10/2018
I know it is great to have her father tell her what powers she has,but wouldn't it have been cooler for her to have tried and figure out how to work her light power?
Flippityflop chapter 8 . 8/10/2018
That wasn't really a prank,more like mean spirited harassment...

I get the Aphrodite kids are meant to be the mean girls of camp,but they have valuables too that they keep dear to their heart. Maybe not as conventional as a necklace from your dad that never showed,but they have valued items.

Also,please forgive my grammatical error in a previous comment. The fanfiction site sometimes deletes words typed out and next to a period.
Flippityflop chapter 7 . 8/10/2018
Leo truly loving someone,that being Della, puts us in an interesting position:

How will Leo react towards Hazel?
How will Leo react to Echo ?Calypso?

It was fate he would meet all three of them,but I can't wait to read how it will go down with this scenario.
Flippityflop chapter 6 . 8/10/2018
The timeline is set post The Lost Hero,pre Son of the last sentence is Della implying she knows Nico and Will's feelings before they know their own a year from then?

She is a child of Apollo,and she could possibly claim she can see the future,but if so,wouldn't she have seen more important events to help warn her now boyfriend Leo on his long journey either than her brothers relationship?
Flippityflop chapter 5 . 8/10/2018
I probably didn't catch the description,but what does Della look like by chance?

I know she has the necklace her father got her,and she is probably tan/darker skin tone with her being Apollo's child having,"sun kissed"skin,but what else does she look like?In my head I invision her as a Will Solace replica,but as a girl.

It was indicated her height is about the same height as a boy who bumped in to her,but her height wasn't described before hand. Could you be more descriptive in the next chapters?
Flippityflop chapter 4 . 8/10/2018
Nice chapter.

I am glad we get to see a little glimps of Della's past. I was wondering where her mother was in the picture,but now it's become clear. She is like a different version of Leo without the charisma,tact and humor that hid Leo's anxiety and low self esteem.

She seems to have more trust in people,and confidence. Not so reckless and sad. I mean,she is sad in this chapter,but she seems...bright like a little sun. The little sun in Leo's life.
Flippityflop chapter 3 . 8/10/2018
I guess some people are better at getting used to change in life than others. She surprisingly adapted well to life in camp,and my theory of truth from my last comment seems to be consistent with this chapter.

I do think it's a bit ridiculous that she wondered around and found Bunker 9,which is well hidden in the denser part of the forest,and can only be opened using fire. It's not an ordinary room,more like an aircraft/boulder kinda gig. Her opening a slab of rock as a door that size with brute strength sounds a bit off.

Although,Della has tricks up her sleeves yet to be found. We may never know.
Flippityflop chapter 2 . 8/10/2018
The second chapter really pushed through with hinting,and stating towards the end, she's a child of Apollo.

I like how she saw pegasii for the first time,but brushed it off for archery. Something she is familiar(?)with. It gives off an impression that she either gets used to things very quickly or she can handle truth well. Or both.
Flippityflop chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
I'll just leave comments as I go through every chapter I read.

Jason is amazing. This is the first OC story I have read that had Jason as the one to find the demigod either than Percy or a satyr. I applaud you for your twist on the repetitive formulaic OC plot.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2018
Your an AMAZING writer.I loved this so much and can't wait for more to come out!