Reviews for Opposite Date
SmoothFluffleFan chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
OMG! I love this could you do more victorious inspired ST fanfic please?
Reingfic chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
Seriously I LOVE WILL WITH ALL MY HEART
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
I love this story
BibbleDarkness chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
I love this! I’m guessing is a continuation of your lumax breakup one shot in your other fanfic, it still works really well as a stand alone one shot tho!
PAndagirl53 chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
God I love this! I kinda wanna know why they broke up in the first place though... Lol
Kitkat39612 chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Very nice! Only flaw was a tiny grammar mistake. That's basically it. It's interesting how you sort of redeemed Kenia's character because at the start she seemed like a female demogorgon and by the end she actually did seem quite pleasant. And a good loser. Anyway, I was wondering if you could write a proper full-length fanfiction that isn't romantic or fluffy. You'd be good at it. It's only a suggestion, but perhaps you should try it.
deleteduserFormerlyMuffinstuff chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
HAHA! Okay. So. First off, I love this episode. And I think it relates PERFECTLY to Lumax. Also, this is like, a million percent perfect. Great Rainy Day fic :3
shipsandfanfics chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
OMG, I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. THE LUMAX, THE MILEVEN, THE WILL AND EL BEING SIBLINGS, AHHH! This is too adorable, great job!
oxRosiebabyxo chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
This was so cute I loved it
unicornkeeper chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Awww...funny and sweet!
IVVIX chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
i honestly never comment on fanfiction but oh my god, i love these so much! please please please make more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I loved it "I'm a tombstone...literally it's still in the graveyard" hahah my sassy Will
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I loved Will here
elisiumqueen chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
could you make a fic about Mike seeing El's curly hair for the first time? or like Mike playing guitar since Finn Wolfhard is really good at it?
SSJYT chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
A very enjoyable story. Everyone felt in character execpt Will. Will sounded too laid back and rude for his character. El had a lot more proper dialogue than her in the tv show which I could understand if this story's likes 3 years after season 2. Lucas and Max was written beautifully, and I could really see a situation like this happen in the tv show. Really hope you write more Lumax stories.