Reviews for Christmas Confusion
*Tut tut* Really Ronald!, implying that, Hermione is bit of an tart!, It's an wonder that she didn't hexed you, epecially Draco, if l was there, l would have crucioed you until you cried for mercy...!
Please expand on this story! I'd love to see more in depth to this universe!
InLove18 chapter 1 . 5/11
Great story loved it
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/30
If Harry and Ron dont grow up and accept everyone's spouses, then they better leave again and this time not bother coming home at all... GRRRR

I have never seen such childish attitudes in what are supposed to be grown up adults.
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 4/30
Loved this! I love your stories where they just jump to conclusions and make a mess out of things. Lucius' comment was my favorite.
guest chapter 1 . 3/24
I adore this story. I have read it so many times. Love that the bashing is not overly harsh. Misunderstandings rather than real conflicts.

This story - IMO - is a belivable example of how Harry and Ron tend not to think too much. It is fun to watch those two trying to logically (ha) make conclusions from their observations. It is no wonder, that Hermione is called the brain of the golden trio. LOL!
This is a great "life goes on" story. Funny too, but mostly fluffy and quite touching.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/2
Interesting dynamic. I love the idea of Ginny with Blaise if it didn’t work out with Harry
Fadingspirit chapter 1 . 2/19
That was so funny. I expected Ron to jump to conclusions like Hermione being with Draco and George, but not Harry, I expected Harry to have at least some sense.
Lil Lost Lady chapter 1 . 2/2
The misunderstands were hilarious but all in all, this was a cute family fic! :3
guest chapter 1 . 2/1
I love this story! And the picture you are drawing of a possible future.

Always fun to witness the dim duo's attempts of deduction. This is actually more belivable (to me) than the stories where they are aurors. Those two couldn't find their own a** if needed without Hermione's help.
Liz chapter 1 . 1/11
Loved the family unity in this story. Tweedledee and Tweedledum pairing everyone off wrongly was so funny, but it was the feeling of a tight knitted family that really made this story for me.
JuicyFruit22 chapter 1 . 1/4
Lol idk how I missed this one!
mrs.haloona chapter 1 . 1/3
that was great, I loved it and how the others were with them
GaeilgeRua chapter 1 . 1/2
See, this is what happens when you don't communicate with people. Things change, you assume things, and make an arse out of yourself. I'm glad Neville was there to start the straight and narrow. Cute little story. Thank you
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »