Reviews for Unbidden
ANerdsLife4Me chapter 33 . 1h
Luke was hilarious in this chapter, and frankly I don't know who's more omniscient, him or Maz. Glad that she made an appearance! Also happy to have gotten some respite from the pain fest. Lovely chapter.
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 33 . 4h
Woohoo, they've got a plan! Now hopefully the Resistance doesn't shoot him on sight. Maz was awesome, glad we got to see her in here. Can't wait to see how this goes. I hope TL is able to convince more Stormtroopers to join him and Ben, for their freedom.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 33 . 9h
Hey! Great chapter! Can’t wait for the next one! xoxo
KGBKBG chapter 33 . 13h
Maz is so funny I loved that!
OMG! Ur an evil genius! I need more! Lol
They story is coming along AMAZING, can't wait to find out whay happens next.
I'm so ready for the Ben Solo Pain Train to come to an abrupt halt. Out of service. Like forever. Great chapter though, cant wait to see what ol' Luke has to say about the sitch.
Male chapter 32 . 2/19
OMG! You're gonna kill me! I'm crying so much again! This was a great chapter and i can't wait for the next!
This is killlliiinnngggg me! I can't wait to see where you go with this!
auduroe chapter 1 . 2/21
This story is so good, can’t wait for the next chapter!
edger2deadly chapter 33 . 2/21
Awesome chapter! Next stop the resistance. Can’t wait for more
ldsrsc chapter 33 . 2/21
Can't wait for more!
duke15tam chapter 33 . 2/21
You're being very speedy with your updates. I liked the force ghostiness, you carried it very well indeed.
metafizyka chapter 33 . 2/21
Sassy Luke just being sassy :D I love him that way! The whole conversation was just great! And the mention about Leia's soul being with Han's one... My heart is in pieces. Also, I will never get tired of Ben being pissed (or Adam for that matter). It's just sooo... ughh, sexy, even when it's not supposed to be xd Ah, and Maz! Oh my, did I enjoy that scene with ear pulling! Bad boy Ben deserved some punishment from old Maz! Great, great chapter, I'm really glad you decided to make Luke and Maz appear in the story. Love it!
Emilie9263 chapter 1 . 2/21
yeah another is amazing
Itsame chapter 1 . 2/18
It's been a week... Are you Ok?
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »