Reviews for TMNT: Board Game Blues
changeofheart505 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Sakura: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe... suckers...
Kura: *giggles* After hours of fighting, Splinter wins the pizza withouth having to do a thing but grab and eat it!
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
HAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! I mean, I laughed REALLY hard-through the whole thing! Seriously, dude, it just about killed me! Especially the part where Master Spliter eats the pizza at the end! Oh, man!

Wasn't sure if it was deliberate or not, but Charles Dickens wrote A Christmas Carol. Not to be persnickety.

That was great! Thanks for writing this! Oh, yeah, this one's going into my favorites!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (takes a deep breath) hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! that was hilarious! especially the ending, with master splinter eating the pizza without any of the ninja turtles noticing (which they should, since they're ninja and all)! this goes to my fav!
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
ROTFLMAO! Great ending.
Sasami1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
LOL! Oh god, that's good! Splinter gets the pizza! Mike and Raph are idiots! Oh, man. It's so good it's just GOT to be fattening.

~Sasami

(still giggling)
Kaiya Mouri chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was just great! I love it! Nicely written! I love it! Thanks for the laugh on an exam night! lol...college exams suck! lol
Nightmare2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
o_O ... LOL! HAHA! That was good! Adios Moochacho! -Nightmare-
Mily chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
hehehe! poor little TMNTs... Hehe! Write more fics like this one!
Fancy Face chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
the turtles will do anything for a slice of pizza too bad splinter got to it first. good fic.
Daydream1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Hahaha! POOR GUYS! YAY MASTER SPLINTER! Write more dude!
Teenage-Mutent-Ninja-Authoress chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
WAH! Raph should get the pizza! He's the hottest!

Raph: You said it! I deserved it!

*huggles* Yes you did! Well in my eyes it was a bit of a tragety... but It did make me giggle, and that's hard to do...
skybluepink chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
hehehehe, i had a feeling splinter would be the one who got the last laugh!

nice one! :o)