Reviews for Summersea Saga
BACswimma chapter 22 . 6/4/2008
The knights who until recently said Ni chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
The song is about a tree right?
The Old Rycr chapter 22 . 12/19/2005
Wow. Just wow! I love this story! You have successfully woven an interesting storyline and several OCs into the existing Winding Circle storyline. Good job!

Anyway, please update some time before next year! You haven't updated for nearly a year!

You know...I just might read your other story, even though I've never read any of the Tortall books. Keep up the good work and PLEASE update soon!
Envy4 chapter 22 . 10/14/2005
go this story

i love your stories immensly

maybe you should get ben to meet someone soon

signed WOLFESS
Who do you think chapter 22 . 9/19/2005
So yeah, it's been a few months since I last begged. And yet I don't really feel like actually begging. I re-read half my reviews from when you first started this... over 2 years ago, and I'm slightly wierded out by it. Anyway, I was re-reading mostly the scenes with Jenny and I, and its very very depressing where you left it off... you should fix that for me before I re-read it again and go insane. I know you're busy... but if you could find time to satisfy one cute little nymph (of your own creation) I would be very very very happy. But now, I'm tired... very tired so I'm gonna stop. Night oh mighty Authoress (wow... haven't used that in a long time).
Dracaelum chapter 22 . 1/21/2005
Hello! It's me, Dragon Girl Revlis, I just changed my name recently, that's all. Well, I am very happy that you wrote again, and I understand the delay perfectly, your chapters more than make up for it, and all I can say is awesome job!
Fateless Wanderer chapter 22 . 1/20/2005
Hmm... where to begin, where to begin? *sits and thinks* Oh yeah, now I remember!

3 words: I LOVE YOU (or rather, Trevor, but yeah, you know what I'm getting at.) I'm kinda worried though cause you did it with the damn medallion. My BOYFRIEND WILL NOT DIE OF UNMAGIC! Amanda, if what you say is true, then I only have about 6 or 7 chapters with him, so if he dies, oh... bugger you better flee the country. But thankies so much for my reward; It's about time. I've been so well behaved.

Anyway, as for the rest of the chapter: Well, I really didn't read anything but my parts. Nah, just kidding. I absolutely love the idea of an ice castle, and you had better save poor Ben soon. And and... I Talia needs to be thrown overboard (yes I know she wasn't even mentioned in the chapter, I just think it would be funny; or Jack could take another dip. That would be fun too.)

Overall, one of you best, and no I'm not just saying that because you gave me a present, I'm saying it because it's true (ok, and because you gave me a present.) But anyways, I'm getting tired of typing and it's shower time cause I actually have a chance to. I think I sat still for a total of an hour outside of class today. But just cause it's tradition (meaning you do not have to obey, but I have to say it) UPDATE SOON!
Queen Vixen chapter 22 . 1/19/2005
o.O Six or seven chapters? what about all the rest of the stuff that's supposed to happen? *glare* it better all be in there! *poke* but i liked this one. but that mage guy is still bugging me. he needs to lighten up. i know he did a little, but he won't stay that way. but hurry and update! _

Trublsam chapter 21 . 1/13/2005
Well done, this is turning out to be another well written story. I appreciate a;; the work you have gone to to do this story, but Please update, it'll be three months since your last update soon, so hurry up please.

Your Australian Reader,

Guess chapter 21 . 1/6/2005
October! October 24! *grumbles* That was the last time you updated! You've beenout of school for a while! *pouts* And you promised to update over thanksgiving.. which you didn't... I might add. So it only serves you right that you're getting one of these reviews from me! I know I must wait for a good thing, but I believe two and a half months is long enough to wait. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm gonna go over the edge if you don't! *puppydog eyes* Okies... I think I'm done now. *checks review* Yeah, I'm done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2004

That should say it all.
RabidEnyaFan chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
It was good! could u make chapters shorter and more frequent? that makes it easier to read.
me just me chapter 21 . 10/28/2004
you will die for the neck will die...but wow, i haven't read in awhile...been busy with junior year (ew) and it has been sucking, but wow is all i can say
Queen Vixen chapter 21 . 10/28/2004
...*peeks out from around the corner* Yo! Sup my homie G? XD Haven't talk to you in like, forever and a day! i don't talk to you for a while and you give us the plague? not cool man. not cool. And what's w/ that Carlton guy? Can i hit him? He's not a very nice person. He better get nice. Or he's gonna get a tree root shoved up some place that is not very comfortable. Oh, and definite props on Gwen being the paranoid one. _ yay paranoia. And poor Libby-chan. She's dying. That's the suxorz. Like, the ubersuxorz. do i have to die again? I really dun wanna. but if i'm w/ Libby and she has the plague, i'm probably gonna get it too, right? damn... oh well. At least i can't loose cool hair this time. *grumbleglare* i still want my black hair back by the way. *glare* But yeah. So you should put out another chapter. So that Libby doesn't have to just lie there in agony for weeks and months. cause that would suck even more. So yeah. oh, and Hi! I hope schools going well! _ you should im me some time. *shakes finger* shame on you! _

The one, the only, the all powerful,

Dracaelum chapter 21 . 10/25/2004
YAY! You wrote again! Well, I understand your delay since the chapters are so long, so I forgive you! Yes...this was a good chapter I think...not your best, but enjoyable nonetheless! Well, i hope you write soon, I look forward to the next update!