Reviews for Blink of the Gods
iChaos chapter 4 . 6/16
Great story. I wonder what the inspiration was for "Hermoine" or whoever she was supposed to be based on. Or maybe it was totally original? Ah well, no matter. It was certainly unique and enjoyable to read.
iChaos chapter 2 . 6/16
This is definitely interesting as well as creative. I am curious to see where you are going with it.
iChaos chapter 1 . 6/15
Wow. I don't really understand what is going on, but it sounds remarkable so far.
I love your Loki and Hermione stories. You are such an amazing writer
Loved it! Great story! Thank you for your hard work!
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 4 . 3/18
beautiful story! I loved it! thank you for such an amazing story!
crankypants16 chapter 4 . 3/16
Loved this. Thank you
crankypants16 chapter 2 . 3/16
What a lovely story
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/2
"I have brought you a glorious head for you to emblazon upon your most naked wall." How on earth do you even come up with a line like that and still make it seem in character? A creativity!
Rebatrek chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow, another great story. You flesh out your stories so well the feel real. Thank you so much for sharing.
Susnsmsh chapter 4 . 2/27
what a delightful story. loved every second of it even if I had hoped ron would be eaten by a whale.
kaisonsheart chapter 4 . 2/25
So, Damn. Damn damn damn. That was amazing. Absolutely loved it. the only error i saw was a missing name for the female Frost hound? in this chapter. There was only an underscore. Regardless! This was one of the most rich and satisfying stories ive ever had the pleasure of reading.
kaisonsheart chapter 1 . 2/25
So, this is only the first chapter...and all I can say is fuuuuuuuuuuck. SO many emotions just passed. Seriously. ALL of them. I can't wait to read the rest, but i genuinely felt the need to leave a review on this first chapter. Because DAMN you started with a bang.
Tgirl1689 chapter 4 . 2/23
I'm so happy I found this story. it was beautiful! I couldn't put it down and I love the pairing so much!
jadey-duckie chapter 4 . 2/14
I loved this! I love all your stories and end up coming back to re read them all every few months. Thank you for continuing to write such imaginative real feeling stories