Reviews for Blink of the Gods
katholmes130 chapter 3 . 2/27
Truth is Harry didn't deserve a chance either. Harry's sorting almost put him in Slytherin. He didn't suit that house as he was neither ambitious or clever, nor the house he ended up in as he was never courageous or loyal to Hermione.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 4 . 8/22/2021
This has been a most excellent story.

Thank you for sharing.
Queen Tyra chapter 4 . 7/24/2021
Only One Word Describes The Story Best, Which Is Just Perfect!
NB13 chapter 4 . 5/27/2021
That was an epic adventure, thank you 3
Xiumin's Chyme chapter 4 . 11/18/2020
What a lovely story! I love the world you created with the mashing of canons together.
alannalove1990 chapter 4 . 10/30/2020
Seriously. This is amazing!
alannalove1990 chapter 3 . 10/30/2020
Ron is about to get ittttt
alannalove1990 chapter 2 . 10/30/2020
this is the most beautiful story 3
monay9e chapter 4 . 1/18/2020
Beautifully written
Ravena D. Alister chapter 4 . 7/19/2019
Oh my goodness that was so good. So tragic and beautiful and then full of hope and yet more beautiful. That is one of the best AU stories I’ve read on this sight and I’ve been reading on here for about 5 years. Wow
MayariCat chapter 4 . 5/19/2019
Thank you so much for this. From the time I first read 'Castaways' you made me fall in love with the Loki/Hermione pairing and I had thought I read every one you had written. Somehow though this our slipped through the cracks. I am very happy to have finished it. Once again the way you write this couple is fantastic.
Araine Whitefang chapter 4 . 3/17/2019
This was exquisite.
It is rare to find a quad (with quint hints!) crossover (oh, don’t tell me it’s HP/Thor alone - you know better!) written so well as to blend seamlessly.

Your betas are fantastic and are to be commended.

Even as rare as your fic is Strange being written with his wit intact.

Loved the storyline and that you didn’t drag it on endlessly.

Thanks for a good waste of my morning - it was a pleasure to wander through.
Olivia Williams chapter 4 . 2/8/2019