Reviews for Blink of the Gods
Newest Reader chapter 4 . 8/13
Very interesting story.
Dream of the Night chapter 4 . 7/11
Beautiful story. You have so many great ideas that I would love to see as a published book and not just a fan fiction. Thank you for sharing this!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 4 . 7/10
This was wonderful! Ron and Rita deserved what they got, and I'm glad for the peaceful ending. Thanks for writing!

PS - I love your fluffy spiders!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 3 . 7/10
Did not see that coming, well...no, not really. Lovely chapter, heading on to the next one! I can't wait to read what happens next!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 2 . 7/10
This chapter was so good, and I am going to now go read the next chapter!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 7/10
Holy crap this was intense. Poor Loki doesn't even remember! Where's Gudrun? I can only hope the Great Frost Mother has saved her...
iChaos chapter 4 . 6/16
Great story. I wonder what the inspiration was for "Hermoine" or whoever she was supposed to be based on. Or maybe it was totally original? Ah well, no matter. It was certainly unique and enjoyable to read.
iChaos chapter 2 . 6/16
This is definitely interesting as well as creative. I am curious to see where you are going with it.
iChaos chapter 1 . 6/15
Wow. I don't really understand what is going on, but it sounds remarkable so far.
I love your Loki and Hermione stories. You are such an amazing writer
Loved it! Great story! Thank you for your hard work!
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 4 . 3/18
beautiful story! I loved it! thank you for such an amazing story!
crankypants16 chapter 4 . 3/16
Loved this. Thank you
crankypants16 chapter 2 . 3/16
What a lovely story
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/2
"I have brought you a glorious head for you to emblazon upon your most naked wall." How on earth do you even come up with a line like that and still make it seem in character? A creativity!