Reviews for Homeward
Sra Dan chapter 32 . 5/22
Perfeito! Amo! Quero mais!
twizpuff chapter 1 . 5/21
please please update! this story is amazing!
Lioness chapter 32 . 5/20
Holy-moly this has been a ride!
I particularly love how everyone is forced to draw their own conclusions, and they're all wrong. My heart goes out to poor Sakura. I assume she'll need to go to a Hyuuga for help with her chakra pathways?
Tobirama seems to have a strong devotion to family here but is still serious. My personal feelings on how his character is is similar to this. I feel like his tether is his brother Hashirama and without him, he quickly loses the majority of his moral side and kinda lets everything get to his head.
Izuna, however, is someone I find I dislike in many fanfics. I just don't think they portray his character as it should be. Your version, however, has made me realize just what was missing. You let him fall, let him make a mistake and I think it made his character deeper and more human.
Wonderful, simply an excellent read!
Seriously, I can't wait for more!
SeiferBoy chapter 29 . 5/5
IDK, it's possible Moegi could have Senju blood if the women in the family all married into other clans and lost their Senju name. It's also possible that Tenzo survived the experiment on him due to him already having Senju blood in him. That's how I explained Tenzo being the only survivor in my own story, anyway.
nuggetjr chapter 32 . 4/22
I just started this book and I’m already obsessed!
fiandra al rafif chapter 32 . 4/21
I hope sakura doesn't side with senju or uchiha again after recovering
akaizanami chapter 2 . 4/16
I find most fighting scenes in stories to be either so badly written you can't understand what's going on or so detailed it starts to bore you. I love your fighting scenes. :D
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 32 . 3/18
Oh gosh, this story is on its way to becoming a total masterpiece! The last few chapters were so emotionally charged that I couldn't stop reading and I am filled with so much exhilaration over seeing more of the cat summons world that I can barely wait already! Though I am curious if Sakura will join the Senju or not, I don't think she would choose to lie and claim to being a Senju or that she was essentially brainwashed but then again she will have an opportunity to access their library if she agrees to being their medic.

On another note, I am praying that Kuro is alive because when he got stabbed I legit panicked at him potentially dying. Here's to praying that the panther survived his wound T.T
imnotahorcrux chapter 27 . 3/17
Right. It's official, this chapter is the perfect one to pause. I've read some reviews where, apparently, some shit is about to go down in terms of the current relationships between the Uchiha brothers and Sakura. Something about those two fucking up, but kinda late cause Sakura's gone? (not sure) Tobirama was mentioned so I assume that Sakura's gonna be with the Senjus for a while. That and the latest 2 chapters are literally named 'Secrets' and 'Regrets' respectively. It's not hard to get the gist with the current context clues, though I'm not entirely sure on what's up. I could guess, but I don't wanna be restless with the cliffhanger. Nevertheless, I'm in no way in hell delving in what I considered another arc of this fic when the last update was on 2021.
imnotahorcrux chapter 27 . 3/17
oh god. I've read HP time-travel fanfics where the time travel plot is linear. Like, everything goes full circle. I hope this isn't where Madara's reason that Sakura's in the past and he let things happen just so he'll meet and fall in love with a war hardened Sakura. I mean, him learning how to heal himself can be a plot reason why he's still alive even though he's supposedly dead.

Please let this fic where Sakura's presence just made an alternate dimension. Like, the moment she appeared in the past, a different timeline emerged. Cause that would fix her worries a lot. (mine too, cause it'll increase the chances of this being a HEA for everyone, like, the people in Sakura's orig timeline would may be more open to this ver of Madara.) Her timeline exists and is stil on going, while she could actually just stay with Madara too... though yea, her being back at the original timeline (not canon, boi not anymore at this rate.) is actually interesting.

P.S. my head hurts just thinking about how the Otsutsuki arc would go with this. Plus writing and stringing all this. argh. I'm nearing on the latest chapter.
imnotahorcrux chapter 8 . 3/16
This is so amusing. OF COURSE to attract Madara, one have to be incredibly strong and vicious with a backdrop of Senju bodies littered the decimated place with blood and gore.
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 32 . 3/10
Yay! Thanks so much for the update! I was so happy reading this, though it held a bit of angst lol
Finally! They realized they made a mistake and regret it! That's what we all love to see! XD
I just hope they're not too late to find her and get her back, at least they want her to return because they love her and want to apologise. As for Tobirama there, it seems like he's being more calculating than anything. Really, it's understandable considering he doesn't actually know her and all he has to go on is her reputation and the aftermath of her battles. Still it feels like him and Toka just want to use her, though I know in their heart of hearts they also think they'd be helping her.
But we'll see what happens, I hope it's all for the best in the end.
Stays safe and I can't wait to read what happnes next :D
Othaeryn chapter 32 . 2/27
ABSOLUTELY INSANE ! That was such a good story, PLEASE don’t abandon this after that absolute BOMB of a plot twist was dropped on us! Oh my GOD that was intense I couldn’t stop reading
animeloveranimegunner chapter 1 . 2/27
Plz update soon
nalle.crespobeltran chapter 1 . 2/26
por favor, no abandones esta historia, es grandiosa, me dejaste atrapada desde el primer capítulo.
como plasmas la personalidad de cada personaje, los respetas completamente.
te leo desde México, por favor continúa.
2,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »