Reviews for Homeward
Miss Illusion chapter 31 . 1/13
OMG, Girl! This is the the best MadaSaku I've ever read.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I am using a translator to help me with English.
I finished reading the chapters in three days! I love stories focused on Sakura.I love everything about this story. Your writing, the plot, the development of the characters, everything is perfect.
It's unique!
Your writing is mesmerizing. I immersed myself in its weaves and weft in these days of reading.
I suffered from Hitomi's death and Sakura's pain. And that last chapter ... WOW!
I am in absolute shock. Poor Sakura! I honestly didn't see that coming. I get the Uchiha's have gone through this horrible ordeal.
I was hoping for Madara to ask for permission to use the sharingan. aaaaaaaa
Although I'm sad Madara and the rest of the clan pretty much abandoned Sakura, I'm grateful Kurumi was summoned and is taking Sakura back to the Pride to recover.
I spent the night thinking about Sakura's fate. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapters. My brain creating different theories about Shikamaru's plan, about the meeting of Madara and Sakura in the war, all about the cats ... My God! Best fanfic ever!
I'm dying to know how Sakura will fix her chakra coils.

Please stay safe in these difficult times. I'm sending good energies for you. I hope your studies go well. We don't know each other, but I always end up bonding with my favorite writers. Your story provide me with so many good times.

I hope I can continue reading more about this beauty and that everything is fine in your life.
Euni-chan chapter 31 . 1/4
Happy new year! I really hope you're doing better mentally and you and yours had a healthy and happy new year.
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your writing and how I always come back to re read the chapters posted. I'm looking forward to read more .
CrisStarTina chapter 31 . 1/3
Harsh turn of events, but then I'm curious of what the outcome would be for Sakura. I would hope the Uchiha brothers find in their hearts to forgive her, but men being men, who knows. Stay strong, Sakura. They have let their anger cloud their judgments. Way to go Madara and Izuna.
Raine no Jutsu chapter 30 . 12/30/2020
Ah I forgot to write my guess! Here is my poorly-thought through, late night hunch.

Angry, heartbroken Madara confronts Senju about Sakura being theirs. He is surprised and relieved to hear that she isn't, but now he is determined to get the truth from her because the mystery is driving him crazy. Other things driving him crazy include the senseless violence and the fact that the Uchiha village is in total disrepair (and the location has been discovered) so they need to move. Maybe they finally talk about an alliance and *gameshow gestures to the soon-to-be Konoha*. They need to team up to take down creepy stink-face Junshi, as both clans are against his violent actions on innocents.

Meanwhile, Sakura goes to the other dimension. I think the lake has healing properties, so she should be able to get back in shape pretty soon. She may learn more about her wood-style jutsu while she's there. And thank goodness, because now she can cook her food.

I'm torn between Senju finding her in the forest and Madara finding her through Maneki, who communicates through summons. I'll go with that one. I also hypothesize that could be how she gets back to her timeline eventually. Maybe the summoning that Naruto and Co. are working on reach her here?

Madara and Sakura share a confused angry first kiss upon reunion. (It's about time!) She finally comes clean about where she is from. Crazy as it sounds, he accepts it because he is a sensor and it answers everything.

I hope this doesn't happen, but to fit the timeline... Tobirama kills Izuna somewhere in here. This gives Madara his pretty eye upgrade and allows him to come up with his space time jutsu so he can find Sakura in the future.

There are so many ways to go with this! Looking forward to your next update.
Raine no Jutsu chapter 31 . 12/30/2020
I love this fic! So unique and exciting. I love how absolutely bad ass Sakura is. Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds. P.S. thank you for your work as a healthcare provider! Not nearly the same, but I'm a teacher and this year has been YIKES for mental health. FF has been a great escape. Hang in there and happy New Year! 3
kaylynnmanga chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
so first of all you privately emailed me to tell me what exactly? that you're a nurse in a pandemic... how odd I don't care what you're job is it isn't relevant I was in the united states marines does that mean anything no. so shuttup about that secondly my criticism is not a "childish message" it's criticism don't post things publicly if you dont want criticism. I don't care about your depression just like you don't care about mine so stop trying to guilt me. I wouldn't have to publicly post this either if you weren't such a childish coward who privately messaged me with a full inbox. you're ridiculous. I understood what you're contrived and pedantic plot twist was about. I was unhappy with it. im not entitled to use a public forum to Express my. displeasure with your pathetic displays. don't privately email someone then cower away. learn to take criticism or don't, but im not gonna let you come into my inbox and act like being a nurse is an excuse for poor writing. my criticisms are just that. get over yourself.
kaylynnmanga chapter 31 . 12/28/2020
I was having such a good time reading this. It was really helping with my depression and I thought maybe just maybe it world be a nice read. Then it just takes some turn out of no where when you didn't even set up madaras character to behave like that. he let her in in the first place not knowing who she was. totally unrealistic and ooc from the madara you created. All for a poorly pleated angsty plot twist. ... you fucking suck.
Raven Nevra chapter 31 . 12/22/2020
Omg I don't speak English but I just finished reading and I'm already crying. I love your fic and I hope you can update soon (By the way, Merry Christmas and New Year).
CrushedButterfly08 chapter 31 . 12/22/2020
I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please!
Prinny chapter 31 . 12/21/2020
Wow, this is just... wow.

I get that the Uchiha are paranoid bastards, but this is beyond appalling. Sakura sacrificed everything she had for them, and they abandon her when she's helpless. Aside from her obvious injuries, Madara is supposed to be a sensor, so he can tell that she has no chakra, and Izuna knew her seal broke. So it's not like they didn't know what condition she was in, and they still left her to fend for herself. Completely unforgivable.

It makes sense in a way that they assume she's a Senju, but at the same time, not so much. The whole story has made a big deal of the fact that Sakura is the only known healer in the world-not just that medic nin are rare, like most stories use, but that she's the ONLY one. And the Uchiha think that the Senju had this rare and gifted person and just sent her to spy rather than keep her under lock and key to take care of their own wounded...? That they would willingly send her to take care of their enemy, make that incredible deal at Sora-ku for them...? Let's face it, if she was actually a Senju, she never would have made that deal. She could have found a way out of it if she was actually a spy. Plus, Izuna's whole "I bet that fight at the Nakano home was staged" is just ridiculous-if it were staged she wouldn't have killed them all! I really want someone to point that out to them-it would be especially poetic if one of the elders who initially bashed Sakura were the one to dose them with logic.

Also, they assume because she has the mokuton, she is a Senju, even though at one point it's clearly stated that Hashirama is the only person to have this technique. So if only one person in a large clan has this technique, why would you assume it's a bloodline technique? And to completely disregard that the technique was used to save their clan just makes them assholes.

I can't imagine how Sakura could ever forgive them. I hope she doesn't, or at least makes them really, REALLY work for it. I'm glad that Sakura didn't tell Madara the truth, because he didn't deserve it. It was clear that he'd already made up his mind, he was just looking for some extra justification. If she'd told him, at best he would have deemed her crazy. At worst, he would have tried to use her to put the Uchiha on top, tried to force her to tell him everything so that he could change anything bad. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely-if you had the knowledge of the future, could you honestly say you wouldn't try to change at least one thing?

At this point, I want her to stay with the pride to heal (and hopefully Kuro will too!). Then I want her to grab Hitomi's kids, since Hitomi asked her to look after them (and maybe also grab Katsumi and Katsurou, since they seem to support her) and go back to the future. I want someone to bitch slap the Uchiha with the logic of how they just pulled the most dick move EVER-and maybe either Katsumi or Katsurou pointing out that at least she tried to save the clan, where the hell were the two of you? I don't really want her to end up with the Senju, because I think it would not go well for her. Someone mentioned that Hashirama needs to learn to heal others, but I think at this point it would be better if Madara taught him-shared the things Sakura taught him and took him on a massive guilt trip for the way he treated her. They can have their little bromance, up until Madara inevitably betrays him as well (hmm, noticing a pattern here...).

Sorry for the super-long rant, I'm just so angry on Sakura's behalf! Just shows that you really know how to yank at the heartstrings!

Oh, and a very minor nitpick: you use the word "fourth" when it should be "forth" several times in this story, as in drawing forth-I counted at least four (heh). It's in this chapter as well, near the bottom: "...she broke open the same bite mark from the night previous, drawing fourth a droplet of blood." Yes, I'm totally grammar police (certified and everything!), but I wouldn't have mentioned it except that this is so well written that it really stands out to me.
lifeisbooks342 chapter 31 . 12/19/2020
Yayy! I am so glad you managed again and that you are taking a break! Please stay healthy and thank you very much for your service!
thais.tuk chapter 31 . 12/15/2020
I finished reading the chapters in two days! I love the way you write, and I really, really love the story you made! it's simply amazing, I have no words.
Well, times are difficult for dreamers right? I hope you are doing well, and I'm sending good energies for you! Everything will get better soon, and then you can show us more of this amazing story
deviantgirl17 chapter 31 . 12/8/2020
please keep it up I've been biting my nails and thinking of all the possibilities and quotes from TV series in my head for the moment madara realizes he betrayed Sakura's friendship and try to make up with her after not believing her and not trusting her. ooo like when in doctor who when the doctor get betrayed by Clara that whole scene was just heart breaking
QueenRiddle chapter 31 . 12/8/2020
Hope you finish this sometime... one of my favorite fics, I always come back to it
breakingheart93 chapter 31 . 12/6/2020
I think I’m in shock. I’m quite sure the terror and outrage will appear at some point in the future but for now, I’m numb. Much like I imagine Sakura will be soon. Abandoned by those she fought hard for and with. Poor Sakura.

Your writing is utterly magnetic and I have spent an eventful few days getting lost in its weaves and weft. Eagerly awaiting the next instalment
2,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »