Reviews for So
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
I had a feeling that was going where it went, but that didn't detract from the story. Loved it.
the female apophis chapter 1 . 7/20/2003

it makes me happy!

is there a sequel in the works?
aligater chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I read this fanfic and my initial reaction was ‘WOWOWOWWOWOW! YUMMY!’ but I’m not sure that quite does it justice so let me say that I loved it to pieces and you had better write some more or you’ll have a VERY unhappy aligater on your hands! By the way, what do you want a piece of Corin Nemec’s left elbow for? Wouldn’t you prefer some of Richard Dean Anderson’s knee? I hear that he had knee surgery last year and I bet one of the surgeons removed a piece. You could probably get it on e-Bay! As for the Jaffa, well I’m not so sure about that.
Satans Angel Pyro chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
You are a very naughty, cruel person with no thought about you're readers at all. I LOVED IT!
Krismarief chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Wow. Made me sweat. Keep up the good work.
urdreamkeeper chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
ha ha! loved it!
JayBee-Bug chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Heh! Good show. ;o)
Minerva9544 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Steamy, very steamy you naughty thing. More please!
movielover03 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
nice story! cute
Deepdale chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Oh I like it - sneaky and damn clever.
Jara chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Heehee! I think this officially makes you a tease. LOL

I loved it!
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
THAT was perfect. Bloody perfect. I had to read it twice to make sure i was reading what i thought i was reading. I mean, of COURSE my mind went straight into the gutter. But with the second read i realized everyting was entirely (well not *entirely*) innocent. Poor Jack. Heh Heh.