Reviews for The Christmas Poison
Ronald Ocean chapter 5 . 10/29/2019
Same Rose. Ace is my favorite too.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
You know, I'm sort of sad, as we won't get the "Are you my Mummy?" joke as that hasn't happened yet for him.
IWantColouredRain chapter 8 . 2/12/2018
Very good.
Julia Irian chapter 8 . 2/11/2018
Yeeeeih, loved it! Thanks for finishing this story, it was a really good Christmas Special! Can't wait for the continuation of this series, it's so brilliant :)
StoryGirlWrites chapter 8 . 2/4/2018
Rattigan lives, will he go on to invent terrible things? Escape and try to ruin the world again? Possibly the universe?
Awe, the Doctor trying to be so broody, like he doesn't want to be included.
Sommerlee chapter 8 . 2/3/2018
Aww, Rose & the Doctor are so cute!
I really enjoyed him calling Rattigan completely lacking in any sort of wisdom or usefulness. It bothered me in the original episode how sympathetic Ten seemed towards him.
NoVacancyMind chapter 8 . 2/3/2018
YAAAAYYYYY!
LittleAngel2292 chapter 8 . 2/3/2018
Nicely done
QueenTatooine chapter 8 . 2/3/2018
I had a moment trying ti fivure out when he needed to hit the button and wasn't able to. All I could remember was the incident from the game station which hasn't happened yet in this canon.

Other than that, great episode. Can't wait for more.
hopelessromantic4life chapter 8 . 2/2/2018
Doctor, for crying out loud, just go and enjoy the party. It's not gonna kill you.
natsfanfiction chapter 8 . 2/2/2018
This was loads of fun. I can't wait to see what happens next
Multifandomkiller chapter 7 . 1/29/2018
I can’t wait for the next chapter, at first I was apprehensive about this phase in roses life because it was less risk( if that makes sense) but it’s a real slow burn that feels like torture after such a fast relationship when she was younger, but it’s not bad, I would like to see her interact with an older doctor in like an alien market or something but i love what you’ve done with this episode, you’ve taken a good episode and made it greater, I really have no clue who the clone is and I can’t wait to find out!
Saiyasith chapter 7 . 1/27/2018
Woot! A cliffie! I wonder how Rose is going to stop the Doctor from trying to sacrifice himself, if he would do that. I can see 10 doing it, and even 9 to an extent, but having just come out of the Time War, 9 is so full of rage and anger and grief that he may go full War Doctor on them. I can't see him having compunctions to save their (the Sontarans) lives. I mean, he just killed off the daleks and Time Lords, what's a few clones, right? But maybe he'll try to atone and try to sacrifice himself. I hope not. I'd like to see the Oncoming Storm in action. Great chapter!
Jen
JadenFlame chapter 7 . 1/27/2018
Samwiggles happily at the new chapter*
QueenTatooine chapter 7 . 1/27/2018
Another good chapter. I look forward to seeing how the Tardis being present makes a difference in the final parts of the episode and can't wait to see how the Doctor will handle the "Discussion" with the Sontarans at the end.

Loving it so far.