Reviews for Struggle and Strife
The Dark Wolf Shiro chapter 9 . 11/25/2021
Still amazing, even on a tenth or so reread
Belios chapter 7 . 10/27/2021
Cloud is left pondering what profound wisdom the dragon king was trying to bestow upon him, when in fact he's getting cussed out like the dragon was a 14 year old who just learned what swear words were. Priceless.
Lasha Oboladze chapter 9 . 8/12/2021
you know i don't understand how this author ever had haters. every story of his/her was a total masterpiece of fanfiction stories i've ever read so it is just unimaginable for me that there are people that don't like them.
Literally useless chapter 9 . 7/6/2021
my heart bleeds everytime i scroll my favorite story section
Bloodhunter101 chapter 9 . 6/20/2021
This was a great story, unfortunately from what I read from an other review you seem yo have retired your account because of haters, damn idiots ruin it for everyone, anyways if you still receive reviews, I don't know how accounts work very well, I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2021
I hope that you'll continue this story one day or someone will continue it
ita123 chapter 9 . 6/5/2021
your story is awesome, i enjoyed it. but I hope there is no romance in the future
WarWithoutEnd chapter 1 . 6/4/2021
Seeing as how people can't read artist names or anything of the like this is gonna blunt.

The Author will not be updating this story, or any of his other ones due to retiring his account, due to toxic dumbasses unable to enjoy a good story and the site, "Killing his love for writing" so for all those wanting this story to be updated, it ain't gonna happen sadly...
Slayer76 chapter 9 . 5/24/2021
This has got to be the weirdest form of cosmic revenge ever. In one Universe Weiss shoots down Jaune's every attempt to woo her, in this Universe he indirectly topples her family's Dust empire.
nbuns1 chapter 9 . 5/7/2021
Hi this is a relly good story keep up all the good work man it's one of my favorites
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2021
My boi jaune needs a harem to make him happy and satisfied (cuz he got a lot of stamina to burn and that bellabooty might not be enough)

He already dot the essencials for boyfriend material Power, mind and POWEEEEERRRRR and a saving people thing

He’s like a naruto sasuke fusion best of both
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2021
And he ruless as the faunus king (he got the eyes and feel they could just say the faunus gene just skipped loooots of generations on his mothers side) with his non-dust run inventions and bIg honking POWAH (and masive dust mine, economy beware)

And with her bi ninja queen and raven on the side (she was in a harem hoever brief that was i dont think she’ll pass up on that cloud meat)

His kids are gonna be fuckin scary blonde tigers with masive weapons and yangs on steroids

Is he the only one in his company tho? I hope not cuz that delivery service is gold is his sisters did those too on the side when they free

Ps
i hope he made his bike as a shifter too with big ass guns like lasers or a gatling gun on a swivel like what coco uses one of those 2

Sad that his bike dont fly tho

Pps

I wonder when he’ll kill— i mean fuc—meet cinder tho? Will she spread them legs for her revenge? Cuz the faunus wont be terrorists anymore with the dust mine commin and she wont be able to bribe or threaten (cuz clouds there) them with revenge cuz they could take it themselves with fucking with the monopoly on dust sdc has by the balls
A Nameless Ghost chapter 1 . 2/8/2021
I know that feeling. Eats away at you. Hope you find some joy out somewhere. Not you'll ever read this.

It has been a pleasure...

A Nameless Ghost
Xthe last wordX chapter 9 . 2/5/2021
it was an honor dude... Like legit bro.
BlitzNeutral69 chapter 9 . 1/20/2021
cloud/jaune... time to kick some schnee ass! also please let jaune/cloud have a harem! XD