Reviews for Struggle and Strife
deathreapsonce chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
Yay! An upload! Also, what are the reactions of the Wonderful Wizard and Salem?
Akakiru chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
Ozma he is of our seed. Salem told Ozpin who had a heart attack after that
shirou6655 chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
I already had time waiting for a new chapter of this Fanfic, it was fantastic I hope to see how future events unfold in the next chapter and if Juane / Cloud ends up going to Beacon
superpierce chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
Ooh boy Cloud just can't take a break.
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
ohhh... me like
fanreader18 chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
I am EAGERLY awaiting the next chapter!
FGORider023 chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
You know if cinder ever try(keyword: TRY) to steal Cloud's magic I think its just gonna backfire on her arm.
Horribly too, I think, since his magic is connected to his soul, thus he can amplify it along with his aura. And bahamut, along with all his other summons he collected in his 26 years living (he is 23 at Advent Children, that means he is stronger than before, not to mention the dirge of cerberus event) will be outraged someone tried to steal them from their rightful summoner, though Bahamut will most likely blast Cinder to death, even if his interaction with cloud in chapter 7 is just him being a tsundere.
Oddric chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
... Is Remnant just Gaia after an extreme makeover to the moon? Is Dust what Materia was to the Cetra, only to the people of Cloud's time?

... Is Aerith Salem?

Okay, I've fallen down the rabbit hole.
Brightheart10 chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
Hahahahaha, that was great. Buuuut Salem noticed. Things will be getting very interesting soon, won't they?
OgamiRei-kun chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
AhAhAh, THE RECKONING COMES! no wait different summon
Thanks tor the chapter, even if i seem to be missing the joke about the statue? i probably don't understand what happened when jaune mentioned Marble.
Is it because it was less expensive than gold or other materials? Sorry i can't understand-
Thanks again, and I am looking forward!
silverlion777 chapter 8 . 5/5/2020
how is this fanfic so good
garoorar chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
Bwahahahahahahahaaa!

Also, shit Salem has noticed.
Droze chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
God, what a perfect first meeting on Salem's end - barely a few words in, and he just cuts you in half. Maybe don't come off as a creepy jellyfish next time, I dunno. Might get you a bit further into conversation with the guy that's been killing grimm for a good while now.

...out of curiosity, did Salem ever attempt to contact him within the Arc household, or would that have been too risky? It does seem like a family of hunters wouldn't take too kindly to the ultimate evil of their world cozying up to a little baby boy, after all. Or was it because she never paid him attention before now? He's certainly used magic on grimm before, right?

Damn, he's gonna have a pedigree before he even steps foot into Ozpin's office, hahaha. Genuinely wonder how the world's gonna take the delivery man of a little-known courier service bringing prosperity to Kuo Kuana almost as an afterthought. Gonna be a headhunt for him and any other mailmen after news gets out, hahaha.
Just a Lazy Sloth Dude chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
Cloud, Jaune, I really don’t know how to address him. This fic is one of if not the best final fantasy crossover fics I’ve read. Good job
Xealchim chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
"Nope" Im still laughing at that
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »