Reviews for Struggle and Strife
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2021
My boi jaune needs a harem to make him happy and satisfied (cuz he got a lot of stamina to burn and that bellabooty might not be enough)

He already dot the essencials for boyfriend material Power, mind and POWEEEEERRRRR and a saving people thing

He’s like a naruto sasuke fusion best of both
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2021
And he ruless as the faunus king (he got the eyes and feel they could just say the faunus gene just skipped loooots of generations on his mothers side) with his non-dust run inventions and bIg honking POWAH (and masive dust mine, economy beware)

And with her bi ninja queen and raven on the side (she was in a harem hoever brief that was i dont think she’ll pass up on that cloud meat)

His kids are gonna be fuckin scary blonde tigers with masive weapons and yangs on steroids

Is he the only one in his company tho? I hope not cuz that delivery service is gold is his sisters did those too on the side when they free

Ps
i hope he made his bike as a shifter too with big ass guns like lasers or a gatling gun on a swivel like what coco uses one of those 2

Sad that his bike dont fly tho

Pps

I wonder when he’ll kill— i mean fuc—meet cinder tho? Will she spread them legs for her revenge? Cuz the faunus wont be terrorists anymore with the dust mine commin and she wont be able to bribe or threaten (cuz clouds there) them with revenge cuz they could take it themselves with fucking with the monopoly on dust sdc has by the balls
A Nameless Ghost chapter 1 . 2/8/2021
I know that feeling. Eats away at you. Hope you find some joy out somewhere. Not you'll ever read this.

It has been a pleasure...

A Nameless Ghost
Xthe last wordX chapter 9 . 2/5/2021
it was an honor dude... Like legit bro.
BlitzNeutral69 chapter 9 . 1/20/2021
cloud/jaune... time to kick some schnee ass! also please let jaune/cloud have a harem! XD
FreakyFreek chapter 2 . 1/16/2021
I don't mind raven asa partner, she's a good character and her motives are justified, doesn't make them right, but her fears are justified. Though admittedly id like it if cloud had more than one partner, I know sienna gets shot down later but letting her warm up to cloud wouldn't be bad he has a strange luck with woman and so having a semi or small harem doesn't seem like a bad idea.
FreakyFreek chapter 9 . 1/14/2021
This is a better story then I imagined, absolutely sick of the just jaunes awesome now stories but since this is basically cloud and its almost impossible to not like cloud so this is great
Beeswax2 chapter 9 . 12/23/2020
Magnificent!

I cannot wait for more !
Innamorat0 chapter 9 . 12/6/2020
i really liked this story even tho this is the first time I've read it too bad it's dead
Hecseferblade chapter 9 . 11/26/2020
I really like this story. Definitely caught the Essenes of cloud. Also I am in love with that bike.

Can’t wait to read more and see the fallout of that fight
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2020
Really sorry to see you go man, loved this fic
MysticRising chapter 9 . 11/11/2020
Really cool fic here. I love badass jaune stories. Your development of faunus society was really good and how the white fang is recieved there. However I admit I feel very uncomfortable with how many females are trying to manipulate Cloud using their bodies and promises of sex. It seems messed up that nearly everyone he meets are trying to manipulate him.
I can't wait to see Ozpin's or the maidens reactions to him as well as how the dust subplot will develop.
chudley chapter 9 . 11/10/2020
Adopting a story without proper permission is straight up theft and rude af. Dude below me is asking for trouble.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2020
Someone (preferably someone competent) PLEASE adopt this fic, do NOT let something as genius as this die!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2020