Reviews for Struggle and Strife
pltrgst chapter 9 . 7/19/2020
nice
UnholyDiver chapter 9 . 7/16/2020
‘Enough to comfortably break into the market’ I would buy without question, but ‘enough to put the SDC out of business’ is just too much of a stretch.
WarWithoutEnd chapter 9 . 7/13/2020
Still easily one of my favorite FFVII crossover fanfics.
Codex Pendragon chapter 9 . 7/12/2020
I'm not a big fan of ff7, but DAYUM this story is wonderful. By chapter 2 I was hooked and I can't wait for new chapters!
Rp13579 chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE!?
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 6/23/2020
its amusing that a flight of stairs give our hero more trouble than the giant monsters
ThatOneGuyUpstairs chapter 9 . 6/14/2020
Great to see this update again, like the way the story is developing, can’t wait to see what happened with Menagerie, and the many women trying to either get Cloud/Jaune, or ship him with someone.
Kings of the Lost chapter 9 . 6/12/2020
I am loving the story so far, you have a way with writing that I find a lot of people lack. Thank you for writing this and I look forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2020
Jaune is going to go from simple delivery boy to world class level fame. And desired by every single and not so single female Faunus.

I wonder how Sienna is going to take it when they find out both of Jaune parents are human, as are his sisters.

And what will the investigators find when they research Jaune past in his village, the stories they find about Jaune.
Doctor Snake Eater chapter 9 . 6/11/2020
I know he probably can't but I do wonder if Jaune can heal Adam's eye.
swiftrabbit chapter 9 . 6/8/2020
I am soooo glad someone had this story in their favorites! I can't wait until Jaune/Cloud meets Yang, she will remind him so much of Tifa it will hurt, but she is different enough that it will be interesting to see how that meeting goes. Pyrrha too, since she has that Aerith Big Sister vibe, though that could just be my normal Jaune/Pyrrha shipper in me talking :)

Read ya later!
Onedeath Infinitelives chapter 9 . 6/7/2020
man oh man,Just binged this in the last 30 minutes and what a hell of a fic this is
best in it's league period...can't wait for more chapters and keep up the god work mate.
Kurasabe chapter 9 . 6/3/2020
So in a span of about 24ish hours Cloud arrives in Menagerie Cloiud:

-Is outed for killing a giant sea dragon Grimm
-wiped out invading Grimm
-Killed the giant Grimm spawning the other baby invading Grimm
-shut down Salem and Sienna without any hesitation
- and found enough dust to screw over Jacques Schnee

...

He's gonna get some Hero of Canton level worshipping from the Faunus isn't he? let's just hope those videos he made don't go viral somehow XD
BlueCore chapter 9 . 5/31/2020
Can't wait for the next chapter, keep it up.
Empyrean Asura chapter 9 . 5/29/2020
Huh Cloud's life really is filled with 'Strife' Ain't it? Though I do hope he gets more luck with happiness. It would also be funny if somehow he was forced to fight in a tournament, or just some way to get more publicity since I dunno if that dragon thing will happen. Though it may come to the attention of some if a statue of what looks like a human, can't really make glowing eyes a thing in statues can you?, is found in menagerie.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »