Reviews for Struggle and Strife
Sum9 chapter 7 . 5/27/2020
Holy shit. He didn't hold back this time. Shit. When absolutely every m-fer has to die [Bahamut]. I got shivers.
Sum9 chapter 1 . 5/24/2020
Well this is a fascinating origin tale for Cloud behind the eyes of Jaune. His hilarious over-the-top need for big machinery and big swords still exists and he has a little materia along the way to zap, burn, or crush MFers however he sees fit is welcome. I imagine the likes of Raven and the other bigger power players of Remnant are the only ones that can actually pose a challenge to him. Will be interesting if you plan to include more people/elements from Midgar to these lands.
Kamizuma24 chapter 9 . 5/24/2020
Thank you for updating to see a good rwby fanfiction for once.
the last 3 mouths have been shit full retarded stories about fucking naruto and bullshit dragon balls shit stories
Rodenmar chapter 2 . 5/24/2020
Eww...this pseudo-pedotastic relationship seems very forced and unsettling. This doesn't feel like it developed naturally. This is just a very thirsty milf that once wanted to jump a twelve year old kid. Uggh...
Rodenmar chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Forcing Tifa or Aerith to be in RWBY world kinda defeats the purpose of Isekai'ng Cloud via reincarnation. There's no trans-dimensional doohickey involved here. You would need some serious Deus ex Machina BS to make it believable. Suspension of disbelief is important for the reader, it keeps immersion going.
Rodenmar chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
I'm new to this fic so take me advice with a gallon of salt
guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2020
f blake, we need a milf for this hero
ManOfSteele chapter 9 . 5/20/2020
I can't tell you how excited I was when I got the update notification for this story, I had almost lost hope! I cannot wait to read more!
dragonfighter11 chapter 9 . 5/19/2020
Do you have a pairing in mind for him already? I wouldn't mind it if it were a rwby character, but I'd prefer it if you got Tifa or Aerith over to Remnant somehowUnless he goes after a milf of rwby, he'd be cradle robbing anyway... technically lol Anyway Tifa or Aerith are best girls anyway
Void Butterfly chapter 9 . 5/19/2020
I never actually played the original Final Fantasy VII, but I am playing the Remake which I've really enjoyed. I only recently found this story, and I enjoyed it so much that I finished reading it in one day. Cloud seems to be in character from what I've seen so far, and I like his interactions with the other characters.

You also do a good job when writing from the perspective of other RWBY characters. I liked how you characterised Kali and made her someone who's deadset on making sure her daughter is with a good person. Raven's perspective is interesting as well since she wants Cloud to join her tribe. It would be interesting to see more from his family, but I understand if you don't want to spend too much time on them.

I actually laughed when Cloud basically said "Nope" and killed the Seer Grimm without being weirded out or even caring about how it could talk.

I like that you're willing to showcase the Semblances of other characters. For example, Sienna's Grudge Semblance is clearly being shown to affect her personality, while your actually having Cloud (or should I say Jaune?) use his Aura Amplification Semblance in different ways rather than just healing, which a lot of writers tend to default to.

Something I would like to see would be the reactions from around the world regarding what's happened. For example, would the video of Cloud killing the Sea Feilong show up on the news? How would Ozpin react to Cloud's strength or his magic? How will Jacques and the rest of the Schnee family react to Menagerie having access to more Dust than them?

One small thing I wanted to mention is that Velvet is confirmed in After the Fall to have attended Pharos Academy in Vale before going to Beacon. I don't know how this Sylvie Scarlatina is related to Velvet, but I don't think that Velvet herself ever lived in Menagerie.

Please keep up the good work!
epikphael chapter 9 . 5/17/2020
Welcome Back! Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to the next! Hurray for the Final Fantasy VII Remake!
xmevizoxpr4l chapter 9 . 5/16/2020
love it
xmevizoxpr4l chapter 9 . 5/16/2020
love it
nicklaren chapter 9 . 5/16/2020
i am loving this story so far
Guest chapter 9 . 5/15/2020
Will there be a crossdressing scene in the future?
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »