Reviews for Crossing the Void
Dr.Lucky chapter 6 . 6/5
This is such a fascinating crossover, really hope that you come back to it someday.
Let Me BeLazy chapter 6 . 12/31/2023
This is really interesting.
MonkeyLeaf chapter 6 . 5/19/2022
I like your story it's a good read
SirDuranix chapter 1 . 2/13/2022
Paradox as an issue only exists for WoD mages because of the Consensus Reality they live in
in a world where magic is commonplace Paradox would LITERALLY never be a problem
Lautarobrur chapter 6 . 12/20/2021
UwU
MasterXMaster chapter 6 . 11/4/2021
It is always a happy surprise when someone writes Louise as a competent and controlled mage. The story deviates from canon and lands in new territories. Interesting and fun to read.
Donout chapter 6 . 11/3/2021
This is so cool. Loved the update, thank you!
warpwind chapter 6 . 10/31/2021
hey, nice update.
Etokaiten chapter 5 . 10/21/2021
Bookmark.
Nice read. I like these stories where louise is a bit more mellowed out and not screaming over every little thing, and it's always nice to see authors try to balance out her good and bad qualities and see what they come up with.

The girl ain't stupid, and if she weren't a voidling, she'd be a prodigy as any other kind of mage, so it's nice to see her grow into what she could be regardless of what path she takes. Keep up the good work.
Twei chapter 5 . 5/25/2021
Hope this one doesn't give you too much trouble. Big fan of the characterization work, well written, lots to like for me!
Wednesday's Jest chapter 5 . 4/26/2021
This is a fantastic idea and I can't wait to see it develop. I especially like that Louise is clearly an Awakening style Obrimos, but has none of the context to know any of what that means. Meanwhile we partial confirmation of other Awakened, but again without any of the Atlantean culture. That combined with how it seems paradox works and the canon connection between Earth and Halkeginia (plus the story summary) gives me some ideas on how things will unfold and I'm excited to see what happens.

All together a well written story that I am glad to have stumbled onto. Thank you for taking the time to share your work.
MasterXMaster chapter 5 . 4/19/2021
Thank you for the new chapter, it was a fun read.
Lupin'sLuckyLibrary chapter 5 . 4/13/2021
Hail Brimir, the fanfic has been revived!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2021
meh...

also wandless magic is possible in FoZ.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2021