Reviews for Vagabond
nirvanaluvr24 chapter 1 . 1/31
Love this story! You left us on a cliffhanger! I so deeply wish you would get on here and finish this. Its a great read with a wonderful, and intriguing plot line. It deserves completion! !
He just wanted to say that I really enjoy what you've wrote and it's by far the best fanfic I've ever read and I've read a lot to be honest. I'm really sad to see that you never continued the story or ended which in sure we would all like to see. What I'm trying to say is though that we would all love to see the story continues and hopefully finished. I hope you see this but anyways thanks for all you've wrote.
caniex chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
Hi A.A.!
As many others here have stated, it is fair to say this story will more than likely never be finished. But thank you, truly, for creating such an amazing and captivating plot. If you ever chose to come back and conclude the story, I know we would all be most gracious and pleased. I hope you are doing well, and thank you for your writing (:
Hyliaelvulcanish Bard Of Death chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
This put me in a good mood _
Hyliaelvulcanish Bard Of Death chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
As always, I like the little character-author interactions at the end. :D
Hyliaelvulcanish Bard Of Death chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Epic!
Hyliaelvulcanish Bard Of Death chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Me gusta!
Hyliaelvulcanish Bard Of Death chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Ooooh, cool!
Hyliaelvulcanish Bard Of Death chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
xD Love the little bit in the epilogue with you and the characters talking. Really nice chapter.
Hyliaelvulcanish Bard Of Death chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I like it :D
Hyliaelvulcanish Bard Of Death chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Looks cool!
Zarianwen chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
I know it's a bit of a stretch after such a long stretch of time without an update, but if you by any chance revisit this story and continue it I would be one of the first to jump right back into reading it. I crave resolution!
Tetra Terra chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Dear AA,

Hope this review finds you well. I've been a fan of your writing for some time now and I was just wondering if you would do us the honor of giving us closure.

Please come back 3
alicenwndr chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
Please, please, please, please update this story! I am in love with your writing.
Fayhra chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Jospeph: No, she's alive, she frequently appears over at Deviantart and some people have tried to contact her in terms of the story, but she doesn't reply back, why I don't know.

It's a pity, really, I loved the other stories, Endeffera, Hyrule Tournament and this one was gaining terrain fast, but then it stopped... Why, God, why do you must kill such great stories?

Anyways, I'm still silently hoping that someday, AA will return to us here at FF and deliver the next chapters of this awesome story and reveal to us the relation between Link and Conran. Seriously, I LOVE that kid, he's adorable and awesome!

Dear AA, I truly hope you'll read this message, meaning you're still using the e-mail you attached to this account. You're a great writer and I love your stories and so do many others. We're all hoping that you'll bring this story to live again and eventually finish it for your loving fans.

Loving regards,