Reviews for Selfless Love
Smusic F. Reader chapter 4 . 8/3/2018
I think I have to wait until this is finished before I read more. I won’t be able to handle Edward dying, or for this to turn out to be a Bella/Carlisle story. I know some people like that pairing, but it’s not for me. Oh and Edward did Bella a great disservice by not telling her. I’ve lived that life and it’s hard to get over it. My mother was diagnosed with cancer when I was 14, and since I was the youngest of the family, they lead me to believe that she was having surgery for a minor situation. It was only when the cancer reappeared when I was 16, did they come clean, and no one said terminal cancer until I was 18,just a few months before she died. I felt cheated out of some time with her...I still feel cheated, and I’m now 55. Just think about that. I totally identify with is Bella.
Scattycow chapter 4 . 2/3/2018
This makes no sense. Sorry.
Everyone else got told but her? Because why? Did he not think for a second she wouldn’t see how she was being singled out? How much that would hurt her? Does he really think her that stupid?
Is he supposed to have singled her out because he cares more for her than anyone else? Or the other way around? See how ridiculous that sounds?
She’s supposed to be his best friend and he would have just gone off and died without her knowing anything? See how cruel and unnecessarily nasty that is? This guy is pretty dumb! Spoils it for me, sorry.
Rebadams7 chapter 4 . 1/29/2018
Oh that’s so heavy. What a twisted way to think. Now at least there is honesty
R
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2018
I really hope it is a B/E story
AnakinSmom chapter 4 . 1/27/2018
Tough situation to be in at any age.
jansails chapter 4 . 1/27/2018
Edward’s reasoning was ridiculous.
Didn’t their mutual friends explain Edward’s choice was more hurtful to Bella in the long run?
It could only serve to make Bella feel Edward no longer wanted her as a friend, as part of what is left of his life- if he died.
The exclusionary tactics where their mutual friends were in on the Secret & “activities”, the isolation of Bella from his life, the drifting apart during Edward’s illness could easily have severed their friendship forever, for no good reason if he survived.
Bella would have been deeply hurt either way!
This Edward made an entirely Dick move, one that only his illness serves to excuse him in any way.
Not happy, not at all, not with Edward, not with their mutual friends.
This is still wrong.
No matter what, ONE friend should have said NO to excluding Bella.
At least ONE friend had to be capable of seeing the big picture, the more than possible outcomes, understand more harm than good would be the result.
I strongly believe Bella needs new friends.
Saddening.
jansails
orchidluv chapter 4 . 1/27/2018
Ohhh, poor Edward. I'm glad he told her finally. It sucks that she missed that time with him and I hope he's going to be okay.
LaPumuckl chapter 4 . 1/27/2018
Cancer... that's a damp harsh situation to deal with at school a young age.
debslmac chapter 4 . 1/27/2018
Poor Edward, but he still should have been honest with Bella
grandmachix chapter 4 . 1/27/2018
Okay, here's what I think. Bella has a rotten group of friends. Edward needed to get his head on straight. What was he thinking?! He could tell the others but not her? He thought she wouldn't want to know he might be dying? He's not a very good friend.
Judy
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 4 . 1/26/2018
Well hit me with a feather...that was the furthest guess I could have had.

I still do not get why Edeard told the others and kept it from Bella.
flyrbrd chapter 4 . 1/26/2018
Thanks!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 1/26/2018
I feel blindsided! Wow!
I totally wasn’t expecting that. Is Carlisle Edward’s
doctor? Hmm...
*huggles*
Evelyn chapter 3 . 1/7/2018
Can't believe she forgave her friends so easily. I had hope this Bella will have a backbone, but it seems to me she to weak and pathic. Hopefully Carlisle will help her not be such a pathic loser who can't stand up for herself.
flyrbrd chapter 3 . 1/8/2018