Reviews for Death's Heroes
DarknessServant chapter 17 . 2/7
It's a pretty good story
Dasgun chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
. .
WhyNotBacn chapter 17 . 10/24/2021
was pretty good till you fucking lost me at the start of chapter 16
Meh10 chapter 17 . 4/23/2021
Decent. Finished, putting it over a lot of other fics.
Self-Insert was bearable sometimes.
Writing got disjointed, expositiony and tell-not-show, rushed, confusing, illogical, and broken a few places.
Lots of liberties taken with both source materials in terms of characters, systems, and so on.
Shigeraki chapter 2 . 1/21/2021
The IRS jokes are funny as hell
TKing1517 chapter 2 . 10/8/2020
I'll admit, the only reason I came here is to see dxd characters' reaction to heroic spirits. I don't care for your OC at all, especially since he doesn't seem that interesting, but thats a non issue. What is an issue however, is that it doesnt look like there will be a proper interaction with dxd characters for a while...
Blood-Stained Minazuki chapter 17 . 8/4/2020
this was nice
Sypho Dias chapter 12 . 7/17/2020
Ok... so horatius was a major asshole... like fucking hell man!
Sypho Dias chapter 5 . 7/17/2020
Why do you keep calling scathach's hair red? It's purple! And sorry about earlier. Didn't know that her actual name was altera.
Sypho Dias chapter 3 . 7/17/2020
I think you have seriously nerfed gilgamesh... I love the one from 'heart of glass'. Super badass. And horatius is just shit... how has he even survived upto this point. And what the hell is up with rizevim?! You've completely OPed him. I mean wtf?!
Sypho Dias chapter 1 . 7/17/2020
You keep on calling atilla altera bro. Auto correct tu?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2020
TRASH! TRASH! TRASH! TRASH! FUCKING BASTARD! FUCKING USELESS! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU SON OF A BITCH! FANFUC STUPID!
Dasgun chapter 17 . 5/10/2020

Razie.B chapter 17 . 3/14/2020
Dude, can you like make another story like this? Keep Horatios and his harem, but do a collab with Honkai Impact or Rwby?
pepejohn chapter 9 . 3/12/2020
Good story but I just can't connect with this.