Reviews for Ranma : Lonely Quest
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Raynze76 chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
should have finished this !
donald7777 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
The story's premise is a great idea. It has been done before but there is always room for more.

It seems that the story has no real direction of its own. You are forcing it to go somewhere. It might have gotten better from more chapters however, it seems, as it is not going to happen.

The story was confusing. This was brought on by two factors. 1. Not enough time passed in situations before everything was being changed. 2. The grammar and sentence structure was rough.

It is nice to see when authours break down and use different characters to help keep the story organized. You used this in a greatly helpful manor, which was one of the reasons I finished the story to the last chapter.

I am glad you wrote this story and with a revision it should be much better.
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
damn! this is awesome! i can't wait to see what happens next! please continue!
Wrin chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
Ok, unintelligible timeline godmoding prick Ranma summary-style writing room for improvement. The story doesn't seem to have a real direction either, but I might just not be seeing it yet.
doomedberserker chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
nice ranma ingaged 2 4 of the scouts the tendo's gaurds of pluto keep it up its funny
killroy777 chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
cute
Rubius chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
i can't wait to see what happens next
ApocSM chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
passin' through chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Didn't even get a thousand words into the story.

Sorry, this is fanon-driven crap.

Major Fail.
Vilkath chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
Pretty interesting fic, some what confusing plot line though. Yout started off with rather detailed start between Hotoru and such. Then Ranma's sent into the past.. lives a life. Then suddenly returns to an alternate 'present' where the Tendo's are SM guards, with better memories then the senshi? Not mention the whole paradox of Safron Herb etc being drasticly different from the orginal time line. Things really don't add up, not mention the out of the blue Ranko appearnce. Still this fic was pretty interesting, being a guardian of the senshi and aparently having all their powers? Nice way to introduce Ranma. If nothing else I hope this fic inspires some other Ranma/SM cross overs to do something different then the all to common Sailor Earth/Sun hehe.
Delusional Fishies chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
So like. He can destroy a planet, but not a stupid guy named Saffron?
Delusional Fishies chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
That's cute.
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
Argh, I need more. UPDATE SOON! or else... I love this story. It's a lot different from the usual Ranma/SM crossovers.
Jonakhensu chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
Actually, I think the Senshi (Scouts) are more inclined to share... I mean, it isn't like they won't get several centuries with him, at the very least. However, the last two chapters or so confused the hell out of me.