Reviews for Sometimes Sesshomaru Can Be Helpful
BomBomBoommm chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Oh! And Buddha isn't God.
BomBomBoommm chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Yey! You got that priest thing right! I'm sick and tired of people calling Miroku a MONK! There are no such thing in Japan when it comes to Buddhism! Butbutbut... Miroku is not like christian priests either? That really bugs me (you wrote like he were)! (and maybe you shoud warn people! It's so fluffy :DDDDDDDD)
beaner93 chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
About darn time! I was wondering when they would get to that! *muses* I guess Sesshy can be microscopicly helpful sometimes. But not too often.
beaner93 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Dear Butterscotch and Chocolate Sauce! They admitted how they feel! *faints*
x-Medicate-x-Me-x chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
*screams* OOC!

Tahtw as clevere about miroku being a monk and he would be having to breajk his vows...

this was such a long, amazing chapter theres really nothing to say. EXCEPT...STOP USING JAPANESE WORDS! ME NO UNDERSTAND! BLAG! ...

longest "default" chapter ive EVAH seen.
ThebigW chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Very well done. Thanks for writing this.

W.
E r o K i r a C h a n chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
OMG! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST SANGO AND MIROKU FANFIC IVE EVER READ! IM SERIOUS!well you should write a sequle! lol. you dont have to, but im suggesting it. well keep up the good work on your stories!
LuClipse85 chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
That was a TIGHT ending! I hate dramas because you can't laugh; there's nothing to laugh about; and it just tears you apart inside! Normally I hate dramas but if it's excellently written and thought out; it's worth the pain!

This is gold! Although I could've sworn it was a drama/angst/romance. Is it just me or do almost all R rated Sango/Miroku fics have them freaky as hell? Well; I gotta admit; THAT was great too! I can't get over how tight your ending is! Dekinai yo! Excellent work!
LuClipse85 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Oh man that was awesome! But if Miroku said it once I'll say it again for him: he is a MONK not a priest!

I loved it! The angst between them was getting to me but it was great! What's Sango talking about making Miroku break his vow of chastity? He ain't supposed to be womanizing but look at him! This fic is very good and very interesting! Especially Miroku thinking of relinquishing his title as a monk.
matchaball chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
really good story except that the second chapters title is way off. i'd suggest something like, 'true love comes' or something. serioslt, no offense, but the second chapter title is kinda lame. otherwise, the story is great, and you should cotinue writing. youi're good at it!
matchaball chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
aw...that's soo sweet! the only romantic fanfics i ever read about, are inuyasha and kagome pairings. great new idea! great work! i just don't get the last part 'Sango let out with a knowing-but-not-telling smile. "Let's just say that sometimes Sesshomaru-san can be helpful." ' what does Sesshomarus have to do with her being all smiley?
lunababy14 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
hey, loved your story! and you know there should be more storys about sango and miroku.
Van Fanel Lover chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
I loved it! This story is the best!
Monkeygamegirl chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
not bad! cute AND miroku/sango! I give 7.
Darkest Side of Death chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
that was great! the characters were actually really in character and the setting was good and it was overall excellent! yea!

~*~DDW~*~